Battle Training With Trumpets

Aiko's POV:

I woke up to my mom calling my name from the kitchen.  groaning as I sit up, I remember how the prior day went.  Midoriya, Bakugou, and Kirishima's performance was honestly mind-blowing.  I could feel my cheeks heating up as I remembered how Midoriya and I made eye contact during the second song.  It was like he was singing the song for me.  Shaking my head, I got up and started to get ready for school. 

After getting dressed I go down stairs for breakfast with Mom and Dad. "So how was your first day at school yesterday" Mom asks as she slides a plate of pancakes my way.  "It was really good I already made some friends" I inform them with a large smile on my face.  "Oh yah? what are they like, are they boys?" my dad asks narrowing his eyes a little.  Chuckling a little I say "Yah. but I think you would like them.  Remember the guy who saved me from the sludge villain?  He's in my class, his name is Izuku Midoriya and he's super nice!" I say still smiling.  "Oh, the one with the ears and tail you told us about" My mom asks with a grin on her face before she asks "Is he cute?"  I told them about him after the exam and how he saved me again.  My mom likes to tease me about it because I let slip that his tail looked soft. I could feel my face heating up again and I said "Mom!" all flustered before getting up and saying "I'm gonna be late, I should get going."

I get up and grab my bag before giving my mom and dad hugs and walk out the door to head to UA.  Walking to the train station with my headphones in listening to some of Kitsune's music 2 thoughts pop into my head.  The first being 'I wonder what today has to offer' and the second makes me smile a little 'what instrument will Midoriya bring today'. 

As I walk through the door for 1-A lost in thought I bump into someone's back.  Taking my headphones out I say "oh I'm sorry Mina, I wasn't paying attention."  Turning to face me she says "Oh it's no problem, by the way I think Midoriya has something for you" with a grin as she whispers the last part to me.  I look over to Midoriya to see him talking with some of the guys.  Walking over I greet them with a wave.  "Good morning, guys, what's up" The all turn to face me.

"Oh, good morning, Aiko, how was your night" Midoriya asks while holding a cup out for me.  "Uh.... It was good. What's this" I ask pointing to the cup.  "A blueberry milkshake" he says as if I should have already known.  Taking it, I say "Wow, Thanks Midoriya" but his smile disappears and I ask "what's Wrong?" 

"Call me Izuku" he says with a pout.  "What?" I ask a little confused.  "Call me Izuku, you let me call you by your first name so you can call me by mine" he says giving me a million-Watt Smile.  getting flustered I say "Ok, Thanks for the Milkshake Izuku!" before rushing towards Mina and the other girls.  "So, he's getting you milkshakes now" Mina says to me with a sly grin.  "Oh yah, well what's up with you and Kirishima, I saw him looking at you yesterday" I snap back causing the other girls to laugh.  

Izuku's POV:

Class started not too long after my interaction with Aiko this morning.  The school day was pretty normal actually, we only had English and History before Lunch.  Just regular school stuff, to be honest I wasn't sure what to expect.  After lunch ended, we were sitting in class waiting for the teacher to show up.  My ears twitch as I heard heavy footsteps coming from the hallway.  "5.... 4... 3... 2.... 1... Now" I say when the door is flung open and All Might rushes in.  "I am here, coming through the door like a hero" he says in his booming voice causing me to grabbing ears while wincing.  

The class erupted in chatter when I felt a hand on my shoulder.  Turning I see Aiko leaning forward.  "Are your ears okay?" She asks and I nod saying "Yah, sudden noises are a little painful."  "Wait but you counted down his entrance, weren't you ready?" She asks and I shake my head saying "No, hearing his footsteps and hearing his voice are 2 very different sounds." she only nods before we turn back to all might who is now holding a card that says 'battle training'.