important info before reading

I should start by saying that I don't own My hero Academia.  MHA is owned by Kohei Horikoshi.  

I also do not own any of the music that is used in this fanfiction.  All rights go to the original bands/artists (Who will be specified before the song)

There will be some key differences between this fanfiction and the actual show so I figured it would be good to address them.

First is that one of the main reasons Katsuki Bakugo started bullying Izuku was because he was quirkless. Since Izuku has a quirk in this fic, Bakugo will not bully him (that means he won't get the nickname Deku)

Next is since he isn't bullied like in the show, he will have more confidence

Another thing is I know there will be some people who don't like the ships in this fanfiction. If you really don't like the ships that much then you don't have to stick around.  These are just who I personally pair up. That doesn't mean that I don't like other ships or that I will stick with these for future books.

Things start off pretty similar to how they are in the show/manga in the beginning but it will be pretty clear when they start to divergence if you watch the show (Unless you haven't watched the show)

Lastly, since Izuku won't be inheriting One for All from All Might. The number one hero will play a smaller role to play in this fanfiction. This means he will be mentioned less.

I will be going back in in the future and fixing small grammatical errors here and there.

This is also my first fanfiction and it's probably pretty bad/cringy but I'll try my best.

I think that's pretty much it for now. If there is anything else then I will put it in future chapters.