Violins make good weapons

3rd person POV:

It's been a week since the entrance exam for UA and Izuku, Katsuki, and Eijiro have been hanging out a lot.  They ended up finding out that Eijiro could play the guitar earning him the nickname Rock n' Roll.  Eijiro told them about how his middle school and how one of his friends named Mina Ashido also took the entrance exam.  They quickly found out that Eijiro has a crush on Mina and now all tease each other because of their crushes. 

Izuku's POV:

I'm laying in bed asleep when the sun streaming through the blinds hits my eyes.  "uhg"" I groan as I raise my hand to block the light.  Getting up and going about my morning routine I pick my phone up with my toothbrush still in my mouth.  Opening my messages and going into the group chat I type out a quick message.

Group chat: wanna-be band

Broccoli_fox: hey, the letters from UA are coming today right?

Boom_Boom: Hell yah, you didn't forget the bet did you?

Rock_n_Roll: do you really need to ask? the guy is addicted to milkshakes.

Broccoli_fox: I am not addicted.  It's not my fault they're delicious!

Broccoli_fox: so we still meeting at Naomi's diner after?

Rock_n_roll: hell yah man!!!

Boom_Boom: no shit. I'll see y'all then, the old hag is calling me

Laughing at the string of texts I slip my phone into my pocket and head down the stairs to see my mom in the living room.  "Mornin' mom" I say giving her a hug before going to the kitchen.  "Good morning Izu, How'd you sleep?" She asks me in a cheery voice. "I slept as well as I could.  I'm nervous about the letter coming" I say grabbing the carton of OJ from the fridge.  

"why even worry, you'll obviously get in.  They'd be stupid to reject you after you saved that girl" she says trying to cheer me up.  We then sit and eat breakfast together talking about random stuff like my music or Kat and Eijiro.  Before long it's 1 in the afternoon and there's a knock on the door.  Mom comes running into my music room a few seconds later. 

"Izuku! Izuku! It's here! the letter from UA!" she screams waving the envelope in her hand back and forth.   We head into the Livingroom and I open the letter.  A small metal disc comes out and a Projection of All Might pops up.  "Hahaha, Hello young Midoriya.  I am here as a projection" All Might laughs holding up a piece sign before continuing.  "Woah, is All Might going to be a teacher or something?" I ask and mom just shrugs her shoulders. 

"Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I am here, well I will be a new teacher.  But enough of that let's get to your results.  For the written portion of the exam, you scored the highest score of 98.  Impressive considering even the recommendations only scored low 90's.  as for the practical exam we expected great things from you considering the sludge villain 10 months ago and how in the last 10 months you and young Bakugou cleaned Takoba Municipal Beach Park and you went beyond our expectations.  As for an actual number, you scored 134 villain points which is enough to pass but there is more to it." He then gestures to a screen behind him and a clip of Eijiro and I saving Shinobu-San played.  "Not only did the two of you rescue that young girl but you quickly dispatched of a potential threat earning you and young Kirishima a total of 90 hero points earning you a total of 224 points.  Not only did you pass and get into class 1-A of the hero course but you also scored the highest earning you the spot as the first year representative.  School starts on Monday, don't be late and welcome to your hero academy." He says with a huge smile spreading his arms.