An unhappy Meeting

Hey y'all, Just a Little pre chapter announcement.  This book is coming to an end soon.  I will most likely go back at a later date and rewrite this book because I feel I can do better with more experience.  

I feel if I drag this book on for any longer the quality of writing will not be where I want it.  After this book I will be taking a little Break until the new year so I can work on some other stuff behind the scenes.

=============================================================================

3rd Person POV:

Izuku and Mirio are seen sitting in a conference room at the Nighteye Agency. Sitting all around them are the other heroes and sidekicks from agencies that agreed to help with the Hasdaikai case.  Among these heroes Ryukyu along with Nejire, Aiko, Ochako, and Tsu.  Next is Fatgum with Tamaki and Eijiro.  There is also The hero Rock Lock along with some other local heroes.  Aizawa was also there having agreed to help out on the case.

"All right Nighteye, now that everyone is here let's get started" Ryukyu says as the projector lights up.  "Thanks to all of the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially.  We've invited you all here for a joint conference regarding the Yakuza group Shie Hassaikai and what we believe we might be planning." He says.  

"For the past few weeks we at the Nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation regarding the group Shie Hassaikai.  They are a small group of criminals" Bubble Girl says.  

Just like that they started providing information such as contact outside the organization along with their expansion.  After a short derailing Nighteye decided to get back on track.  "Go on bubble girl" he says in a serious manner.  

"Before you continue. I have a question. Why are there a ton of high school kids here? Won't they just be a liability?" Rock lock asks.  "Don't say that, we have a lot of useful information to pass along" he says gesturing to Eijiro and Tamaki.  

Nighteye clears his throat to gain everyones attention again.  "Hassaikais movements are hard to trace but we know that one of their main sources of income is from Illegal drug sales. Because of this I requested help from the Fat Gum agency due to his expertise in the area" Nighteye explains.  

"That's right, I've taken down some big drug networks in my day and in our last fight Red Riot proved he was able to handle his own.  Tamaki was shot with a bullet that contained some type of drug that I've never heard of before.  A substance that can destroy quirks" the large man says.  

This information understandably caused an uproar in the room.  "Woah, what? Tamaki, are you okay?" Mirio asks standing up.  ""Yah, the stuff wore off while I slept.  Here look, I have a cow hoof an everything" Tamaki says quietly as he holds up his hand he transformed into a cow hoof.  

"It's good to know that the effects aren't permanent, so this stuff doesn't zap a quirk for good?" Rock Lock asks.  "No but Eraserhead has some further insight" Nighteye replies. 

"This drug doesn't seem to function quite like my eraser does since I'm not actually attacking a quirk directly.  I'm able to shield the genes that allow someone to use their quirk but I don't actually damage them" Eraser says.  

"Right and after Tamaki was shot we took him to the hospital.  There we learned that his quirk genes were damaged even if they did heal on their own" Fat gum says.  

"An what of the substance he was shot with?" Nighteye asks.  "Whatever it was didn't affect the rest of his body, just his quirk.  Not much else is know because the guy that shot him clamed up.  He won't say a word and the round he shot Tamaki with was totally spent.  However, Kirishima bravely shielded Tamaki from another Bullet which bounced off his body and provided us with a sample" the large man says happily.