Hero Names & Field Training

Hello & welcome back!!! Sorry for the long wait but I am back

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Time:

The sports festival had just ended with Izuku coming in first

This chapter:

Izuku's POV:

We had just finished with the sports festival and we were told to head back to the dorms and get some rest.  Meeting up with the rest of the guys in the locker room we all started changing back into our regular clothes.

"The final fight was so manly" Eijiro says sliding his shirt over his head.  "Yah man, you guys weren't pulling any punches" Kaminari says patting our backs.  "Of fucking course we didn't hold back.  What kind of asshole would disrespect their opponent by pulling that shit" Kat shouts.  

"C'mon Kat, just take the compliment.  Thanks, Kaminari, the festival was a lot of fun" I say slipping my shirt on.  "Who would have guessed you were the kitsune though" Shoji says joining our conversation.  I was hoping we would breeze over that little fact but just my luck, all attention is on me now.  

Suddenly I'm bombarded with questions ranging from when I chose to start playing music to why I chose to reveal myself now.  The only ones not questioning me were the people who knew, This fact not going unnoticed.  "wait, Bakugo, Kirishima, Tokoyami why are you three not questioning him?" Todoroki asks.  "Hah, What kinda-" Kat starts yelling but is cut off by Eijiro.  "We already knew.  He asked us not to say anything though" Eijiro says. 

Aiko's POV:

We had just split off from the boys to get changed and inside the locker rooms a lot of small talk was happening.  "Today was so much fun!" Mina yells with her usual enthusiasm.  "Yah, I just wish I did better" Uraraka says before getting cut off.  "Are you kidding me, your match with Bakugo was awesome. you kicked butt out there" Jiro says getting nods from the others, At least I think Hagakure is nodding it's kinda hard to tell with her invisibility.  

"Not to mention the reward she got after" I say wiggling my eyebrows making Uraraka go red and getting a laugh from Mina.  "Wait, what reward" Momo asks, "Oh nothing, just that her and Bakugo kissed" mina shouts making Uraraka float around the locker room.

Before long we all met up at the dorms common room and I did a tour of my studio.  With how many people were going down to it I had to take multiple trips.  With that out of the way we aoo decided to relaxed before heading to bed. 

---The Next Day (Friday)---

3rd Person POV:

Class 1-A was sitting in home room waiting for their teacher to arrive and start the day. A lot of people were talking with Iida about how his brother was attacked by stain before small groups were formed and small talk could be heard across the room.  The door is then loudly opened and their caterpillar of a teacher walks in and up to the podium. 

"All right class, today we will be doing some very important things that will change your lives as heroes forever." Aizawa says instilling fear in the entire class. " You will be choosing hero names but I don't want to be in charge for that so Midnight will be taking over." The teacher continues as the door is thrown open once more and Midnight struts her way to the front of the class. 

After a brief intro from Midnight Whiteboards and markers were passed out and we all got to choosing names.  The first person up was Katsuki who was quickly shut down for being too violent.  A few more went and all being adjusted or rejected until Tsu was up and instantly the mood lightened.  Suddenly most of the class had gone and a few people Like Izuku, Aiko, Shoto, Iida, and Katsuki still haven't gone.