1.8: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

In short you can consider it like this, if you are born a girl and have the opportunity to stick to Yu Meng-daren, then you are very lucky and you will definitely be able live a good life with the ever-lasting fortune!

Suddenly, the bell rang, which meant it was time to attend the class and stop daydreaming.

Yu Meng took a deep breath and causally asked Hua Lian, "Which class are you in?" "I am in class C, what about you?" Hua Lian and Yu Meng started to walk to their classes. "I am in class B, by the way, my name is Fang Ying, what is your name?" Yu Meng smiled.

In City A, City A Leading High School was a prestigious and famous school, where mostly children of the rich and powerful attended. Most of the students here are crouching tigers and hidden dragons, so it is very easy to make your whole family bankrupt because of a small argument with someone, so for those with a humble background, they really had to be careful~

The grades were also divided into 3 classes each, all of the classrooms were assigned a random letter of the alphabet and there was no such a thing as only a class with the top students, instead all of the students were in mixed classrooms.

Fang Qingfei was also in class C, who was a classmate of Hua Lian. They normally never interacted with each other except for this time when they were both competing for the top grade, and Hua Lian ended up getting a top score. Fang Qingfei couldn't bear that something good happened to Hua Lian, and dragged Hua Lian name down to the mud. 

Both Hua Lian and Yu Meng ended up being familiar with each other and become good sisters at the end. When they were not too far away from their classrooms, they bid farewell to each other and left to there own respective classrooms.

When Yu Meng entered her classroom, she saw him. 

It was as if time had stopped for her and her heart would leap out of her throat at any time. She didn't know what she was feeling but she was feeling something new, it was unfamiliar but it was pleasant. Yu Meng tore away her away from that boy and forcefully calmed herself down, however, she still couldn't help but steal few glances at him. 

He didn't look much special to Yu Meng, who had already seen countless handsome guys, but there was something about him, he looked both ugly and beautiful at the same time. 'Is there something wrong with my taste?' nevertheless, she continued to admire him in her head. His light brown eyes were filled with amusement as he laughed with his friends about some joke, his bright smile never coming off his face, it was almost too blinding. His wheat skin shown under the sun as he ruffled his hand through his messy hair. 

It seems very familiar but where did she see it before?

Yu Meng looked away as a faint blush crept up her neck. Although she looked away already, her little maiden heart was still fiercely pounding inside her chest. She realised that she fell in love at first sight but there was a unfamiliar yet familiar feeling, it was clearly weird and strange but instead of feeling peculiar, Yu Meng felt comfortable and happy and longed for the mysterious feeling again. 

She always thought that those people who fell in love were ridiculous because she thought that, they didn't fell in love because of other persons' soul rather because of lust and beauty. And after a while, they always forget about the one they always claimed to love. Many in the legend say that the love stories of our ancestors are a role model for our life but how is being lustful the same thing as being in love? And if so, why is love even a thing? 

If you ever lose your appearance, will you partner be whole-heartedly willing to stay with you without the slightest bit of hesitation? Maybe these things happen for a reason to overcome trials during a relationship but there are also pairs, who are each other's lifeline. Loving the other is like breathing to them, they will never be able to figure out when they started it but they can't also never stop themselves, if they do, the agony bought by it will be even more painful and slower than that of dying.

Yu Meng didn't know if she had gone crazy or something. Why was she thinking about these kind of things? Undoubtedly, she only met him just now but felt like she had seen somewhere, she couldn't shake of this weird feeling. 

Xue Yun, who saw the whole process of her single-dog host falling in love at first sight with a poor young lad, felt flabbergasted. Where was her host, who always felt disgusted by the matters between men and woman? Where was her lone-wolf host, who had a very low EQ?

Xue Yun, as Yu Meng's system, originally wanted to remind her host to not fall in love with anyone in the missions, whether the person is a native of the world or a foreigner or a bug. But when she saw her host staring at this guy with a soft gaze and complicated emotions, Xue Yun sighed and just quietly watched the scene like an ordinary passer-by.