1.25: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

When they finished eating, Yu Meng lazily leaned on the chair and said, "You seem to be an owner of a clothing shop and your talent in fashion designing is no less than of mine, so obviously I am more than willing to work with. I already have enough funds, so we should get working as soon as possible."

Ning Qi seriously considered the plan and nodded in agreement. She thought of the idea and improved Yu Meng's it in her own way, "Rather than a company, you can open a studio. What I mean is that, with your lazy attitude I am pretty sure you wouldn't bother taking care of the company." 

Denying the idea, Yu Meng exaggeratedly shook her head and acted dramatically, " It won't work, it won't work. This time, the Original FL-sama opened a company and the ML also has business empire. If I open a studio, competing against her will take a lot of time, while if I openly go against her company with my own company, they will simply count it as business rivals, this way others won't think much about this. Meh, the protagonists will underestimate me too much.

And I already have my head designer with me."

"If you have already decided to this, then I won't say anything else," Ning Qi could only sigh in defeat, after all, Yu Meng was too stubborn and always thought she was right. Snorting softly, Yu Meng got up from chair as she spotted Huo Weisan in clean clothes that she gave him before and everything about him looked perfectly fine, he was no longer the same person who looked like he had nothing in life.

Giving a Ning Qi a quick look, Yu Meng smiled, "Come with me, I will introduce you to my head designer." 

"Okay, I wonder what kind of genius the future-head-designer of your company is," Ning Qi curled the corner of her lips in amusement, as she and Yu Meng start to go towards Huo Weisan's direction.

When both of them reached where Huo Weisan was standing, Huo Weisan smiled, while a confused expression appeared on his face as his gaze stopped on Ning Qi. "This is my friend, Ning Qi. Ning Qi, this is also my good friend." Yu Meng smirked and patted Ning Qi on the back as she introduced them to each other. She didn't bother introducing Huo Weisan as her future-employee, because Ning Qi already knew about it.

Realizing that it was his boss's friend, Huo Weisan politely greeted Ning Qi, "Nice to meet you, Miss Ning." "It's also my pleasure to meet you, Mr Huo," Ning Qi graciously replied to his greetings. And then,

Nothing.

There was just awkward silence, well at least for Ning Qi and Huo Weisan as Yu Meng was conversing with her system in leisure. Yu Meng expected them to get along with each other, but she didn't know that they expected her start the conversation.

Yu Meng: Rather than sponsor, shall I invest in Ning Qi's brand? Aren't they the same thing? Omg, I studied business for so long, I still don't get the difference, what has my life come to? (¬_¬")

Xue Yun: Uhh, that, I suggest you to invest first because if you sponsor it, you won't have any advantage, so you will be just wasting your energy.

Yu Meng: I will just follow your advice, mwah

Xue Yun: Host, what are you going to do about Huo Weisan? I mean where is he going to live, and I don't think so he can afford to rent a house in his current state. So, are you going to ask for Ning Qi's help, it will be a lot easier for you.

Yu Meng: I will help him rent a house and when he gets his salary, I will deduct the amount of money I gave him. As for requiring Ning Qi's help to rent a house....Xue Yun, I am not that lazy, okay? He is still working under me. 

Furthermore, I should complete the tasks to get more experience and maybe because of the things I normally do, I might get to do some hidden and side missions and if I am too lucky like my information says, I might even get another main mission. Anddd, Huo Weisan's background isn't simple, maybe I can get one or two hidden missions through him, who knows?

Xue Yun: Okay host but you should first-

Yu Meng: I should what first?

Xue Yun: You should first go outside first and resolve the awkward situation between Ning Qi and Huo Weisan first. There is too much silence between them so quickly go. End the poor kids suffering, please, I am begging on their behalf. 

Xue Yun couldn't bear to watch it anymore, she couldn't help but doubt her host's IQ again but soon discerned the problem here. 'Looks like my host's need to buy something from the system mall but another problem is that, will my host be generous enough to buy it?'

Yu Meng: Oopsy daisy, I though they could at least start a small conversation with each other, I didn't know people are so antisocial these days. 

"Ahh, I forgot to tell you...that Ning Qi is also fashion designer and opened her own brand. Her designs are also very good, better than yours what I should say, so if you have spare time in the future, try to learn something from her," Waving her hand dramatically and then naughtily smiled at Huo Weisan when she mentioned that Ning Qi's skills were much better than him.