1.46: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 46:

"Female Lead Sama, sorry to keep you waiting..." Yu Meng smirked towards the building. "I have one hour to do everything before the CCTV cameras and the security equipment return back to normal, let's get to work then."

She casually walked and as a young man was hurrying towards the door, she very stealthily grabbed his lanyard which had a identification card attached to it from his coat pocket. Yu Meng put the ID card on and turned the card on the other side so others couldn't see that it's wasn't her face.

She lowered her head slightly as the expression on her face was replaced by timid expression, her eyes held some fear that even the passers-by could see at first glance. The security guard at the door stood there without a single expression on his face, then he raised his head and carefully looked at Yu Meng who was walking slowly as she could feel the weary eyes of the guard behind her.

[How do you actually know that he is staring at you?]

"Women's sixth sense."

[.....Is women's sixth sense that good?....]

"Maybe?"

Suddenly the guard stopped Yu Meng and grimly asked, "Are you new?"

Yu Meng lightly nodded though her head was still bowed in nervousness.

"...You can go."

The guard squinted his eyes at Yu Meng as his instincts kept kicking in but at the end he just ignored it and went back to his post.

Yu Meng didn't show too much fear otherwise it would seem like she committing a crime, so she was acting out the role of being nervous. And as her luck value was really high, without encountering any problems she reached the CEO's office by asking other's about it.

And just as she was about to get in, she heard Fang Qingfei saying in a hatred felt voice, "Fang....Ying....is finally GONE."

However, though her voice sounded like she was talking about worst enemy but what Yu Meng next heard nearly made her question her life choices.

Ding!

[Fang Qingfei's Favourability: -75

Previous Favourability: -81]

"...."

[.....]

"What kind of abomination is this?!" At this point, Yu Meng's head was aching.

[Host, I think there is reasonable reason as for why the level of the world is so high then it is expected.]

"You mean that, the story which is deemed real by the system isn't exactly the original version. So I have to be the Genius Sherlock and unlock all the mysteries.....which isn't hard however, it will hard to do it with out a lead clue."

Yu Meng: But for now let's continue with our plan!

[What plan?]

"You will see....," Yu Meng supressed the maniacal smile which was threatening to break out. Yu Meng knocked on the door as the FL told her too enter.

"What do you need?" Fang Qingfei frowned, she didn't see this person before, so it's probably a newcomer, but a newcomer is not supposed to come to her unless it's emergency. But don't know why she felt that the boy looked really familiar but she couldn't exactly point out who he was.

Yu Meng raised her head looking straight into Fang Qingfei's eyes and the finally supressed maniacal grin broke out.

'Lunatic Act Number 1, Action.'