1.27: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

'You can only live once, so live your life to its fullest, because many don't, so they then spend the rest of their lives in regret'

-------------

Hastily trying to deny Yu Meng's help, Huo Weisan pulled his lips into a thin line, "Fang Ying, you really don't need to pay the rent for me. I can afford it." Giving him quick side glance, Yu Meng smirked, "Once I have decided to do something, no one can stop me. Not even the Gods."

At the end, Huo Weisan could only give up, "Fine, you win this time."

"Pft....I win everything I want, remember that," Yu Meng seriously said, while Xue Yun also tried to keep a straight face when she listened to Yu Meng self-proclaiming herself as winner of life. Xue Yun really couldn't endure this cringiness.   

'Winner of life? Well, she at least acts like it.

What about me? I also once had a good life, a family, money, education, even my future career was set furthermore I had a girlfriend but everything seems fake right now, like everything has changed, everyone also has changed. Perhaps it all happened for a reason. With hardships comes ease.' Huo Weisan pondered in deep thoughts. Without turning back to look at Huo Weisan, Yu Meng started to set off from where she stopped.

"Xue Yun, is there a phone available in the system mall?" Yu Meng asked as she narrowed her eyes. She could literally buy a phone from a shop but she is too lazy to do that! Xue Yun didn't need to check this because this type of things were already recorded in her existing data, "Yep! What kind of phone would you like to buy, host? There are Apple iPhone 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11 and so on, furthermore, the Apple iPhone versions here are modified, updated and will be permanently handed to you, they are 100% water-proof, the cameras are the best part of the phone and the designs are elegant, which will definitely suit your taste. Then comes the latest Samsung Galaxy S981 Ultra, a top tier smartphone, OnePlus 100+, Samsung Galaxy A92 109G, Google Pixel 54A, Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 9, there are more but these are the best in the system mall.

And just because you are my host, I will let you have a 10% discount. Special treatment for you. (❁'◡'❁)"

Yu Meng:.....Why do I feel like you are advertising the phones to me?

When Yu Meng asked this question, Xue Yun naturally wasn't ashamed, so she righteously said, "Host, you see the thing is that not many other task-takers buy phones from the system mall as they buy it from the plane they go in or the original owner already had one from the beginning, not like you, who is too lazy to buy one so the more you buy, the better it is for me. After all, if you buy something, they will give me 40% of the experience points."

'QAQ, My System Is Trying Make Me Bankrupt!'

Calming herself down, Yu Meng smirked and said in her sea of consciousness, "I will buy the cheapest one there." She left no room for objection from Xue Yun, though Xue Yun wanted get some experience points for her own use, she couldn't argue with her owner, at least not when her owner is someone who is stubborn as hell!

However, though Yu Meng though the cheapest phone will be around 500 experience points, what's she didn't know was that the cheapest one was 1500 and including the 10% discount from Xue Yun, it will cost 1350 experience points. If Yu Meng knew that, she would probably faint in disbelief and spit out blood from anger.

On the other side, Xue Yun efficiently bought the phone and delivered it directly into her pocket, so Yu Meng already started to look for houses to rent with a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms were for Huo Weisan, while the other was a guest bedroom for emergency cases.

After going around that area and further down for nearly around 20 minutes or so, Yu Meng and Huo Weisan finally found a suitable house for rent. Without bothering to waste any more time, they quickly rented it and completed all the official process under Yu Meng's name.

Wiping the thin layer of sweat from her forehead with the handkerchief that Huo Weisan gave, Yu Meng indolently leaned against the frame of the main door. Looking around the empty rooms, Yu Meng frowned and said in a low voice, "You need furniture for this house, otherwise I am pretty sure it will not be a pleasant experience to live here."

Crossing his arms against his chest, Huo Weisan agreed as well.

"Don't worry about the furniture matter, I will arrange someone to deliver it to here," Yu Meng said as she rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

"But if course it will be added to how much you owe me," She didn't forget to add this.

-----------------

Author's Note Time :) 

Was this chapter good today guys?

And I am really sorry if the updates are really late recently but it is kind of hard for me to update, specially with the study-load for end of year.