1.35: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 35:

"Shall I hack into the ML's computer to check if he has any suspicious files or does any suspicious activities ?" Yu Meng asked Xue Yun thoughtfully. Though Xue Yun disagreed about her host's way of doing things, nevertheless she still agreed with her host as Jiang Baixuan was the main instigator of the downfall of Huo Weisan's parents and him.

"But host, are you going to deal with the male lead now?" Xue Yun sweetly asked while looked for a particular 'thing' in the system market.

Yu Meng shook her head, "Even if I deal with him, his halo will save him and there is a female lead sama as well, so rather than damaging his reputation it might as well a blessing in disguise for him."

"Xue Yun....I am getting really...really bored! So please come out of the system void and get a physical body of a little loli," Yu Meng pouted in annoyance at the boringness of this world, then thought of something and flashed an evil smile. Even Xue Yun, who got used to her host, felt chill down her spine .

------------

However, this time, Xue Yun was planning something big.....something that would change the relationship between her and her host....

-------------

Patiently waiting for Xue Yun to come out, Yu Meng quietly sat on the edge of the bed. Suddenly, a ball of energy formed in-front of her and slowly transformed into handsome-eye-candy teenager....but this wasn't the time to appreciate the eye candy in front of her!

Because instead of a little cute Lolita, it was teenager boy!

"Xue...Yun?" Yu Meng hesitantly asked.

The boy brightly smiled, which almost blinded Yu Meng's poor eyes, as two adorable dimples appeared on his face. While resisting the urge to pinch his cute face, an unnatural expression appeared on her face as she asked, "Aren't you a girl?"

Embarrassed, Xue Yun blushed very hard but still manged to say the reason out to Yu Meng, "You see host....before I became a system, my soul was a boy and.....it still is."

Yu Meng pinched the bridge of her nose as she helpless looked at her or shall I say 'him'? "Xue Yun, why didn't you tell me before?"

'Because that Lord God scumbag didn't allow me to. Of course, I wouldn't hide anything from you from the beginning, but I don't have the power I used to own before, so I can only obey the Lord God and stay low-key to protect you,' Xue Yun added in his heart. (A/N: From now on Xue Yun will be referred as 'he' not 'she' like before.) But he couldn't say this his host....at least not yet...not until she knows the whole truth.....

However, for now he was to make up a reasonable excuse first to convince his host, "The thing is that before I accidently chose the body of a girl....and....host, you looked quite happy with me being a loli as well...and I thought you might feel betrayed as well...and...." Every 'and' Xue Yun said, made him panic every much, he was really worried that his host would abandon him....once again...back then she died for that son of a bi*ch, leaving him with a broken heart.....

No...his host would never abandon him....

She never meant for that to happen.....

She never meant to break the promise....

She was the one, who in his darkest moments of life, pulled him out of the abyss he had fell into.....she was always there with him even when she, herself was broken.....

Shaking her head slightly, Yu Meng coldly smiled as she gave him a blank stare.....Xue Yun trembled under her cold stare and anticipated all the kind of things that his host is going to say....

But surprisingly that moment that never came.

....As Yu Meng cackled out loud and clutched her stomach as she fell down on the bed and started to laugh again.....

"You should have seen your face!

It looked like you have been forced to be eat a pile of sh*t! Hahahah."

Though surprised, Xue Yun really found nothing wrong with his host, after all this his host's usual style. But still, he sighed in relief as from the looks of it his host didn't suspect a thing. After calming down, Yu Meng beckoned Xue Yun to sit down with smiling eyes, "Xue Yun, you and me have been with each other for a long time and I understand you like the back of my hand. Sooo....although I know you are lying to me right now, I certainly believe you have you own right reasons and I also believe that you will tell me the truth when it's the time to do so."

Xue Yun angrily pouted as he light punched Yu Meng's shoulder, "Host, it's not fair!

You always know everything!

Couldn't you just pretend you didn't know anything?"

Making a somewhat stunned expression, Yu Meng accusingly said, "Oh my...oh my, didn't I just pretend to not know anything?

Then why-why are baselessly accusing me?"