1.30: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

The tensed up Jiang Mingxiao finally relaxed a bit as a he ruffled through his hair. And on his slender right hand, there was tattoo. And when Yu Meng saw, she nearly let out a scream but thanks to her years of self-control, she didn't do it.

"Adrian?????" It was now Yu Meng's time to shout inside her mind as loudly as she could and if you are wondering, Yu Meng could see Adrian written on his arm. Covering her ears properly, Xue Yun woke up from her sleep in a daze. "What's the matter?" Xue Yun asked, obviously annoyed.

"First of all, the headquarters didn't tell me that Jiang Baixuan had a brother and DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT THE BROTHER IS THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS WORLD?!" Even thinking about this raged Yu Meng.

Completely bewildered at first Xue Yun finally understood why her host screamed, "Brother? Main villain? This World?

Main villain?

Isn't the main villain of this world the guy called, Adrian?

What has Jiang Mingxiao got to do with him?"

She then glanced at the screen that was being projected from Yu Meng's point of view. Blinking thoughtfully at the screen, Xue Yun cutely shook her head in pity.

"Do not worry at all, host. You just need to work a tiny bit more hard."

Ding!

[Hidden Mission: Help Jiang Mingxiao to become the heir of Jiang Family: Rewards- 2340 experience points]

"Why did I even save him?" Yu Meng blankly said, regretting her decision for even noticing him.

Xue Yun bluntly replied, "Cuzz you were toooooo kind."

"S.H.U.T - U.P" Gritting her teeth in anger, Yu Meng squeezed you every words and was nearly about to explode from furry.

"Okay-ok, first, you pay attention to Jiang Mingxiao because in front of him you have been in daze for too long," Nodding her sleepily, Xue Yun went to sleep once again.

'What to say!

What to say!

It's getting so awkward here.' Yu Meng thought.

Finally she asked with an aloof look, "Then which school do you go?"

Jiang Mingxiao paused for a bit at the question, but still answered her, "City A Leading High School." This time Yu Meng was genuinely astonished and her pupils widened, "Really? I also go to that school! What a damned coincidence!"

'My side mission will be easier now and I have to befriend him as quickly as a can. But I can't be too hasty, or he will suspect something being the villain he is. But how is he teased by someone on the bus, since he is so powerful, nothing makes sense anymore."

Afterwards, there was only comfortable silence as Yu Meng was busy devising a plan while Jiang Mingxiao was too lazy to talk. Finally, they reached to school and went off to their respective ways after saying goodbye. On her way to the classroom, Yu Meng saw Qing Yuan and remembered what she is going to do with her feelings but she still wanted to be his friends, so she walked up to him.

"Hey there, Qing Yuan! How was your day so far?"

"Ohh, hi, Fang Ying. It's been good, I think it's getting better now.." Qing Yuan slightly smiled as soon as he noticed Yu Meng. He really liked the feeling when he was around her and enjoyed every moment of it. He also knew that as she sweet as she was, she was way more poisonous. Qing Yuan also heard about the Fang Family's long-lost daughter coming back home but didn't expect her to be like this but he likes it, so let it be how it is.

Not minding the lack of response from Qing Yuan, Yu Meng happily continued to blabber as Qing Yuan happily listened to her. "Let's got to class now," Qing Yuan said as both of them started to walk towards the classroom.

-------------

"Today, you guys have special cooking lesson going on in the morning. Any questions?" Standing in front of the whole classroom, Chang Sinan announced rather a bit too loudly. The girl who was sitting behind Yu Meng, immediately put her hand up in the air. Smiling, Chang Sinan asked, "This young lady there, what question do you have for me?"

"Teacher, what are exactly going to cook?"

"You won't cook, but instead bake.....well, basically there are the same thing. You guys are going to bake strawberry and blueberry cup-cakes and crème brulee."

'We are making deserts, so cool! Even thinking about it makes me drool....' Yu Meng wondered as her sharp-phoenix eyes lit up and her whole body was practically beaming, which of course didn't go unnoticed by Qing Yuan.

Leaning over a bit closer to Yu Meng, Qing Yuan softly whispered in Yu Meng's ear, "You like sweet stuff?" On the other hand, Yu Meng feeling Qing Yuan's soft breath over her neck, made her crazily blush and bit her lips in surprise, shock, sweetness, happiness or shyness, she had no idea what she really felt? 

Yu Meng: Quickly buy me a calming potion! I am gonna really die from a sugar rush if this continues.

Xue Yun: Yes Ma'am!

Then, she bought a calming potion called 'Peace In Mind'