1.16: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Do you regret loving me?

Do you?

But Why?

Why?

All these years I have waited for you...for you to love me!

My life only had you!

But my love is...now being returned with hatred?

Is this what you think is my love worth for?

Xuan Ye, have you ever realized that you mean everything to...me?

But now that everything has reached to this point, I can't still bear to hate you!

Hating you in this life is equal to taking away my life from me.

Xuan Ye, do you still remember the eternal promise you made under the peach tree?

When you promised me that I will be the first one to get your heart and I will also be the last one.

But then again you did you bore so much resentment towards me?

Oh, I remember it is because of who I am, right

- Yu Meng

--------------------

Yu Meng was just about to unlock the door but then she knocked first before entering. Who knows what the person inside might be doing, one of the possibility is that the person might be changing their clothes, while you just brag into the room, it will be a pretty embarrassing situation! And you also should respect their personal space as well.

After handing out the stuffs and saying some encouraging words, Yu Meng instantly headed straight to her room. She washed up and went to bed to complete her beauty sleep.

"Goodnight Xue Yun." Yu Meng closed her eyes and drifted off to the dreamland.

"Goodnight Host!" Xue Yun giggled happily.

Around Midnight in Yu Meng's bedroom.....

"Host...." Xue Yun suddenly thought about something and called out in a low voice.

"En..." Yu Meng mumbled in her sleep.

"Host, be honest with me. Do you really love, or like Qing Yuan? Or you are just interested in him or are you messing about with him?" Xue Yun carefully asked.

Yu Meng sighed and opened her sharp-phoenix eyes, the drowsiness from before was nowhere to be seen instead there were some conflicted emotions beyond her obsidian black pupils, "I-I...don't know. The things I feel when I see him are very complicated. I have a feeling that I saw him before somewhere but from whatever I remember, I have never seen him anywhere in my life nor did the original Fang Ying.

However, the complicated feeling of mine for him are clear. I felt love for him but rather than from my present self, I felt it from one of my other self in the time."

She then lazily smiled and softly whispered with her sweet voice, "For now, I will be ordinary friends with him if I can but if overtime, my feelings for him are true or from my truest self, then only will I be able to say....I love him."

Yu Meng closed her eyes and went to sleep again like a baby.

But she left Xue Yun's mind in a big mess.

'Wait-wait, did I just saw my host's eyes were bit watery? OMG, it can't be that she was crying, right? It can't be some-short of illusion, right?

Oops, I probably screwed up this time! Only can hope that host isn't that petty like Lord God to take revenge for these sort of stuff.' Xue Yun lamented in regret about saying things before thinking.

In fact, Xue Yun was just overreacting too much. Yu Meng didn't mind it when Xue Yun asked her about it rather she was enlightened about what to do with her own feelings next.

-------

The Next Day.

The bright light of dawn seeped into Yu Meng's room through the window. The rays of light lit up the room, completely dispelling the chilly darkness from last night.

Yu Meng sleepily rubbed her moist eyes and slowly got out of her bed. Then, she made her way to the bathroom and freshened up. Wanting to know about the time, Yu Meng, who was still drowsy because of the lack of sleep, faintly muttered to Xue Yun, "What time is it?"

"Apparently, it is 6:30 am in the morning." Xue Yun cutely answered. Well, she was used to being her host's alarm clock, so she always made sure to check the time for her host to know.

Slightly satisfied with the time she woke up on, Yu Meng in a lightning-fast speed changed into a sleeveless white t-shirt with a round neckline and a cotton-blend pink denim jacket, with matching slim white jeans. She looked herself into the mirror but Yu Meng felt something important that would add more beauty to herself was missing.

Searching through her memories to find something which will add to her beauty, Yu Meng's phoenix eyes lit up at the thought of a certain black tassel scarf. So she began to search for it but after a while, she still couldn't find a clue about where the scarf was.

"Xue Yun, ah, help me to find this specific tassel scarf." Yu Meng softly growled in frustration. 'I should start train myself on the tracking ability but I am not that sure if it also applies on basic stuffs other than on humans though.'

"Just wait a sec..." Xue Yun softly said as she analysed through every nook and canny in Yu Meng's bedroom.

"Oh, found it. The scarf is inside the third drawer of your bedside table." Xue Yun widely smiled as she watched her host prising herself for doing a good job.

Step by step as she walked towards the bedside table, Yu Meng opened the third drawer and found the black tassel scarf. She once again sat in front of the mirror and saw the black scarf complemented with her clothing style.

Cool and Simple.

These were the two things that would come into someone's mind if they saw Yu Meng. Asking about the time once again, Yu Meng quickly packed a big bag with her school uniform and shoes, while the other was her school bag, which she put her laptop in.

As Yu Meng was passing by the kitchen, she paused for a moment then hurriedly entered the kitchen without making much sound. She opened the fridge and took out two frozen burgers and microwaved them for 5 minutes.