1.40: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Image of Yu Meng's dress! 

Chapter 40:

[Host!!!!!!!!!!

Good News!]

"What's the catch?" Yu Meng curiously asked inside her sea of consciousness. What could it be?

[I bet you probably forgot that the time in space void and in the planes are different.]

Yu Meng slightly froze and then said, "Go on."

[So, the thing is that a year in a space void equals to 3 hours in space void. And the space director said that in 7 days, which probably means as in 7 days in the space void.]

Hearing this, Yu Meng wanted to laugh crazily a like mad scientist.

"Now that I have more time in my hands...

The real game begins from this moment....."

A bloodthirsty smirk made its way towards her face but she didn't cover it up this time. This time, She wanted fun.

She wanted excitement.

She wanted terror.

She wanted to see everyone in fear.

.....Without all this, everything is too boring for Yu Meng.

------

The little sheep Qing Yuan beside her nearly got a heart attack, when he saw Yu Meng's smirk. Oh lord, why do I feel like Ying Ying is going to kill someone, if so, I better escape in time or.....I might not be in one piece anymore.

Yu Meng seductively narrowed her eyes, as she asked Qing Yuan with her sickly-sweet voice, "Wanna dance?"

Qing Yuan innocently blinked and then smiled, "Sure, after all the beauty is offering the dance herself and how can a deny a beauty like you." (Author's Note: I am not good with cheesy lines or flirting so everything regarding romance might be extremely cringey.)

'How is he not charmed by my seduction?!' ಥ_ಥ

'Am I getting to ugly or is he too blind to see my excellency!' ತ_ತ

[Host, you look really nice, and Qing Yuan is not blind....he just didn't notice what was your 'intention'...in short, he is just dense.]

Xue Yun was getting kind suspicious of him.....because Qing Yuan reminded him of someone...they had exactly the same personality....

They were both clumsy.

Dense.

Too love-sick.

Very loyal.

Too Nice and Kind.

And

Very....very honest.....

(Author's Note: Man, why do I have to make the male lead like the typical female leads, I right now don't know what I am doing?)

It sound's exactly like a female leads description, right?

But he wasn't the female lead, he was just like a female lead.

He was more capable and talented, firm and decisive.

...But he had a major flaw.....like everyone else....

His major flaw was that he believed in others too much....

'Deceived by the lies and schemes of others, he killed me....he ruined me.....he destroyed my heart into a million pieces.....

I will not accept this....

I am not willing to accept this!'

This reminded Xue Yun of screams of resentment from her. Everyone who were by the river of forgetfulness, had their ears bleed because of the hatred and resentment in her voice. Even Lady Meng's, the Grand Teacher's and The Graceful Elder's ears bleed as they helplessly watched cry tears of blood....

Xue Yun shook his head and looked at Qing Yuan from the screen in front of him. If that's him.....then why did he not appear before....why now?

Xue Yun's cheerful eyes darkened for the first time. In Xue Yun's past life, he never liked that guy and in this lifetime...he had long let go of the past enmity....so as long as the guy doesn't hurt his host....he is okay with him.....

However, while Xue Yun was two busy thinking about the past, he didn't notice someone slipping something inside Qing Yuan drink as waiter who was bribed walked towards Qing Yuan and Yu Meng. When the waiter was halfway, Yu Meng's mother, Baili Cheng took her to meet with everyone else, which was a really tiring thing in Yu Meng's eyes but she still did it as her mother dearest wanted her to do it and it after all hurts let down a mother's expectation.

--------

On the other hand, while Yu Meng was socializing with the Noble Madams of the aristocrat families, who were dying to set up a blind date with their sons and some bold madams were even trying to set her up with their daughters, Qing Yuan smiling accepted the apple juice (Author's Note: My favourite apple juice!), as he slowly sipped the juice and went over to his cousin and grandfather, who was talking with the guests.

When he went over there, Qing Yuan's cousin smiled, "Xiao Yuan, you can go over to the table where the food is...." His cousin paused and looked at him meaningfully, ".....and have food with that young lady...also just don't eat by yourself, feed her as well."

Qing Yuan weakly smiled as he threw a glare at his annoying cousin, "Brother Mu Wanfeng, it's not what you think it is..."

Mu Wanfeng smiled, clearly amused as he played along and pretended to think, "I think I know what it is." But when he saw the apple juice in Qing Yuan's hand, his expression turned grave.

Mu Wanfeng: Didn't I told you to not accept any kind of drinks in the banquets which weren't checked?

Qing Yuan: Bro, come on, calm down....Isn't it just apple juice?!

Mu Wanfeng: Don't say a word, I will tell this to Grandfather and we will have a quick check if it is safe or not, so for the time being you stay low-key and if you feel sick or there is something wrong, just call me or grandfather.

Qing Yuan could only nod in reply as he walked towards Yu Meng, who had already started to eat. "You are eating without me!" Qing Yuan hmphed and crossed his hands over his board chest like a spoiled child.

Yu Meng couldn't help but smile dotingly as she looked at him gentle eyes, "I am hungry but take this." She scooped up a spoon full of cake at feed him as Qing Yuan's heart was beating like crazy!

-----------

Do you guys think I am making this arc too long or is fine if I make it a bit longer because I don't know if I should finish it quickly with someone ending up dying or a happy ending with longer arc? 

Guys, let me know your thoughts about this in the comments!