1.32: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

By the way, they found the Head Master with his mistress and several other woman, while they found some pictures of Chang Sinan being a sadist. (A/N: 'Rolls Her Eyes') If not for the fact that the school took down the pictures as quickly as possible, everybody would know of Chang Sinan's and the Head Master's black history.

--------------

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" Waving her new friend goodbye, Yu Meng left the school gates.

"Bye." The reply from Qing Yuan was short but Yu Meng he was like this to everyone and his personality was a bit introverted, not outgoing as Yu Meng was.

While Yu Meng was going to the Fang Family Mansion, she coincidently, which she really didn't believe was a coincident, meet Jiang Mingxiao, the Male Lead's brother.

Yu Meng: Am I really meeting so many of the important characters from the plot line because of my luck?

Xue Yun: It's possible but host, it might be a coincidence as well, so don't worry. And meeting with the characters from the plot is beneficial to you, isn't it?

Yu Meng: It depends on what kind of impression they have on me and what position they have inside the story line.

'I have a side mission on him, if he and me are more familiar with each other, it will be easier for me to do the mission.' Yu Meng thought as she purposefully bumped into Jiang Mingxiao and started her acting.

Bumping into the hard like rock chest, Yu Meng fell down on her bum and screamed, "Ouch!" She frowned as she rubbed her ankle in pain as she tried to get up but she suddenly felt a stabbing pain around her waist.

Looking at the person next to her, Yu Meng asked for help, "Hey bro, can you please help me by holding my arm then I can get?" Not getting any response from him, she looked directly at his face, while the person also looked at her.

The person's face was indifferent but his eyes clearly showed that he was surprised. Yu Meng gasped and her beautiful phoenix eyes widened, "You-are the person from the....bus....what was your name-again? Something like....Jiang Mingxia or something else? Sorry, if I got it wrong, you see I have a really bad memory."

Annoyed being called girl's name, he corrected it as he held out his hand for the clumsy girl from the morning, "It's Jiang Mingxiao not Jiang Mingxia, next time don't try to assume names if you don't know them." "Ok," Yu Meng mumbled begrudgingly.

Suddenly, Yu Meng didn't know whether that guy was possessed or something , he took the hand back he was giving, which made Yu Meng fall down once more!

"You idio-" She was going to shout 'idiot' out loud but she saw him staring in one direction like he was possessed, his eyes appeared particularly lifeless at that moment. Curious, she turned her head in that exact direction, and what she saw made her speechless but she couldn't do OOC (Out Of Character), so she had to do what the original Fang Ying would do.

"...Sister~....." She shouted out. Fang Qingfei looked at her from the corner of her eyes and quietly cursed her, "Bitch"

Yu Meng, whose sense of hearing was really good, heard it and narrowed her eyes dangerously. She widened her eyes as disbelief filled her in because her own sister ignored her and gave her an insult.

She trembled in sadness as her sister and the tall man passed by and while passing by the man gave Jiang Mingxiao a glare full of disdain and disgust. Yu Meng bit her lip as tears threatened to fall down from her phoenix eyes, at that moment she looked particularly delicate.

Just when both Fang Qingfei and that man were gone, Jiang Mingxiao woke up from his stupor and looked down at Yu Meng, who was crouching in pain. "....Are you ok? You didn't get any major injures, did you?...," Feeling very guilty that he made the girl fall down again, Jiang Mingxiao helped Yu Meng to get up and took her to sit on the bench inside a nearby park. "So...are you Fang Qingfei's sister?" Jiang Mingxiao asked as he sighed.

Yu Meng gave him a look of 'Isn't it obvious' and said, "Wait, you know my sister?"

Jiang Mingxiao:.....

Yu Meng: Why are you not speaking? Cat got your tongue?

Shooting her a warning look, he started to speak.

Jiang Mingxiao: Do you know who that man was beside Fang Qingfei?

Confused, Yu Meng said, "Another handsome-looking human?"

Jiang Mingxiao looked at her as if she was retarded.

Yu Meng:.....that man wasn't Jiang Baixuan, was it?

Jiang Mingxiao: Congrats, finally got it correct.

'Shit! How did they meet so early?! I was planning to save him tomorrow and win his heart as his saviour and then kill him at the end if it is possible but WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING NOW!' Yu Meng could only scream in her heart. But she had to keep her calm and know the inside story first from Jiang Mingxiao.

Jiang Mingxiao: My mother really loves fashion designing and is famous in that field. Recently, there is new company opened by your sister, which has produced amazing works and your sister is also a master in it, so my mother wanted to meet her as Fang Qingfei's works were on par with her.

And one day meet and my mother invited her to have lunch in our house. My brother, who was reserved and cold started to get along with her and acted like a love-sick fool. However, that Fang Qingfei was playing hard to get and started to follow me and was telling me that she would court me, which I wasn't pleased with.

Then, out of nowhere, she started to cry in-front of everyone and told some lies and blamed on me because I rejected her. Because of this....my mother slapped me in front of them, my brother was disgusted with me, my sister stopped talking to me and my father ignored my existence.

I don't understand- I don't understand....why do value her so much that they can kick me out of there house and my father went so far that he disowned me?

Jiang Mingxiao clenched him fist and dug his nails in his palm so hard that it started to bleed. Suddenly, Yu Meng took out a white handkerchief, stopped Jiang Mingxiao from hurting his hand.

"Are you stupid or something??? Why are you hurting yourself?!" Realizing what he was doing, Yu Meng facepalmed.

😊