1.22: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

The Picture Above is of Ning Qi, the other task-taker.

-------------------------

Our Beautiful Youth Together (Bitter Sweet Ending):

That day, two children were born at the same place, same day and the same time.

One of the two children was name Bai Chengyue, while the boy was name Shen Zhemin.

Both of their families were related by deep bond of friendship.

As time passed by, Bai Chengyue and Shen Zhemin grew up as childhood sweethearts.

They went to both primary and high school together, until one day, when Shen Zhemin was sent to overseas by his family to focus on his studies.

Chengyue, I didn't want to leave, but I really have to go. 

Though, I hope, we will be able to meet again in the future.

And don't be too sad

Because, as long as your are still here, I will definitely come back.

When Bai Chengyue got to know that, she went all the way to the airport by herself and started to search for however, she couldn't find him anymore.

He came into her life as a ray of light,

And then ruthlessly, walked away as a wisp of shadow.

What made it worse was that, during the time Bai Chengyue left her house, a fire happend there, which caused Father Bai and Mother Bai's death, leaving only Bai Chengyue behind to depend on herself.

This nightmare,

When will this nightmare be over?

What do I have left now?

No parents, no close relatives and even her only best friend was gone.

Luckily, Bai Chengyue's parents left their will behind with all their fortune on it. However, because the legal age to inherit a will was 18, Bai Chengyue as only a 16 years old wasn't able to get the will at that time.

Bai Chengyue didn't care about the will but straight went to her parent's company, which was made of their many years of hard work.

I have to make my parents proud...

I can't let their years hard work to waste.

I will work hard to make them proud!

So, let's see who will be the winner in this game of destiny!

That year, Bai Chengyue stepped into the company was a normal employee but 5 years later, she stood at the same entrance but this time not as a ordinary worker rather as the Successful President of The Number One Business Empire in the whole Nation.

In these five years, Bai Chengyue had experienced many things, withstood many storms, endured being lock down upon, which made her heart already numb She had many dealings with the underworld, and her hands were soaked in the blood of many evildoers. Her eyes now don't contain any emotions and no one can even spot the slightest hints of ripples inside those phoenix sharp pupils.