1.49: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 49:

Yu Meng headed toward Chang Sinan's classroom as an annoyed look made up it's way to her face.

When she made it to his classroom, she took a step in as she dully looked around and saw that Chang Sinan wasn't there, so she sighed in relief.

Suddenly, she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. "Young Lady, you are exactly 4 minutes and 48 seconds late!

Now, tell me why you are late?"

"Jesus Christ! Who do you think you are sir? A Ninja or an Assassin?" Yu Meng swiftly changed the topic as she nearly had a heart attack when Chang Sinan speared out of nowhere.

"Don't change the topic," He warned sternly, even though he had a slight smile.

[ Favourability +27

Chang Sinan's Favourability: 69

Previous Favourability: 42]

[Blackened Value -10

Blackened Value: 89

Previous Blackened Value: 99]

'Mission success.'

[Wow, this world is getting easy all of a sudden.]

"Mr Chang, I am sorry that I am late, this won't happen again. I swear!" Yu Meng's face drastically paled as she lowered her head and softly muttered. "Fang Ying, everyone knows that you are an excellent student however homework is still important and I heard you are getting detention these days.

What's the matter? Like if this goes on, I will have to call your parents to let them know," Chang Sinan reprimanded her severely.

"No...no-no, please don't tell them.....they-they will.....not...like...it," Yu Meng's eyes turned red and she was on the verge of tears as she forced herself not to cry. Frowning, Chang Sinan took Yu Meng inside the classroom and made her sit down.

"Fang Ying, what's the matter? It's everything at home going alright?" Distressed, Chang Sinan gently asked. Yu Meng didn't go back to Fang Family since the phone call with Mother Fang, who was regretting everything she said to Yu Meng.

However, surprisingly there was no news about it, so no one knew that the Eldest Daughter of The Fang Family and The Fang Family are on bad terms.

There was lost look on her face as she quietly said, "They....they....kicked me out."

'Hah.....Turning black into white is just one of my skills.'

[Uh, I am pretty sure it was my host who said she won't got back?]

There was moment of silence as they both looked at each other, both of them in deep thoughts.

Yu Meng secretly wiped the tears with her sleeve as she looked into the distance. Her phoenix eyes which were supposed to be full of light, were lifeless. Her face was unusually serious. However, Chang Sinan was able to notice the trace of sadness on her face.

Suddenly, Chang Sinan felt distressed for his recent star student, who had bright future ahead of her and she had an excellent personality. Yu Meng had been extremely well-behaved since the day she arrived. She even impressed Chang Sinan who was initially there to pick on her.

"....I am really sorry to hear this, Fang Ying....

So do you have place to live?" Carefully, Chang Sinan asked.

She pitifully nodded.

Thinking about it, Chang Sinan asked, "Did your sister do anything, I mean after all, she...is a really kind hearted person?"

Fang Ying eyes turned extremely sad this time, "My sister...she-she was a really good younger sister when I first came, but.....

She seems to hate me."

"I realized she tried to make many things difficult for me from the beginning, but I didn't say anything because.....I hoped that perhaps one day every thing would go back to normal, however, it turns out, it was my wishful thinking."

Feeling guilty, Chang Sinan couldn't bear to look into Yu Meng's lifeless eyes anymore. He had concluded with her younger sister to teach her a lesson, and she was innocent all along, now how is he supposed to face her in the future?

[ Favourability +10

Chang Sinan's Favourability: 79

Previous Favourability: 69]

[Blackened Value -20

Blackened Value: 69

Previous Blackened Value: 89]

'Hehehe, fell right into my trap!'

'Xue Yun, in this world, the female lead is the protagonist, but there is always a day where people's faith on her would vanish away if her behaviour conduct is not good and therefore, would be hated by everyone no matter what. And female lead samas are still humans, and which human doesn't have a flaw? Even I do.'

[You are right. Being the protagonist sometimes is really amazing, at the same time, really terrifying. It's like a ticking bomb.]