1.39: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

'Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.....' -Not Me 

-------------------

Chapter 39:

Yu Meng entered the house as her parents and sister were ready to go out on the Mu Family's banquet. As soon as Mother Fang noticed Yu Meng, she pulled out which seemed like the biggest smile on her face and reckoned Yu Meng over to her, "Ying Ying, quickly get ready, I already prepared a gown for you! We are going to the Mu Family's banquet. And you have to give me a good explanation afterwards about why you are late."

Gently nodding at the lady in front of her, Yu Meng hurriedly went to her room under the intense stare full of malicious intent of her sister a.k.a. The Fearsome Female-Lead Sama!

Yu Meng dramatically rolled her eyes as she wiped of the imaginary sweat from her forehead, "Wow, I thought the Female-Lead was going to eat me up any moment." "But let me get ready first!" She looked at the silver gown and undressed and quickly slipped it down her body.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, Yu Meng was quite impressed.

She then applied light makeup and put on diamond earrings. "Perfect..." Yu Meng jolted in happiness. Putting on her heels on the way, Yu Meng went downstairs and found the happy family of threes were chatting in delight. This scene made Yu Meng curl her lips into small smirk, which made her already beautiful face even more alluring at that moment.

When Yu Meng elegantly strode towards them, the little family of three visibly tensed up a bit.

Ding!

[Fang Mohan's Favourability: 84

5+

Previous Favourability: 79]

Ding!

[Baili Cheng Xin's Favourability: 92

5+

Previous Favourability: 87]

'Seriously?! They are pleased with even this kind of things....urgh, I just don't understand the minds of parents (Author's Note: Soon You Will!)

Sometimes they are so hard to please....

Sometimes they are so easy to please!

I am going to turn into confusion sooner or later!'

Ding!

[Fang Qingfei's Favourability: -81

-5

Previous Favourability: -76]

'Shit!

They female-lead is not going to directly stab me to death, is she?!'

"Well, there is a 81% chance of that happening," Xue Yun honest replied as he calculated the statistics.

"Ying Ying, let's go now!" Mother Fang, Baili Cheng Xin softly called out.

This time Father Fang, Fang Mohan also lightly smiled.

Only Fang Qingfei was left with a distorted face, which had gone unnoticed by the Fang parents. 'Geez, this plot armour is everywhere!

The protagonist even have the time to make faces even during important events! Sigh....why can't I get this advantage! It would have been much easier for me!'

Yu Meng didn't want to die in the hands of the female lead, that would be absolutely embarrassing in front of her colleagues, so she went out and quickly entered the car she was supposed to go into.

The female lead clenched both of her fists in humiliation as she glared at the culprit of this whole situation. And the culprit just quietly watched in bewilderment and thought, 'Like every other ones.....delusional....'

Fang Qingfei eyes went cold as she got inside her car.

'Fang Ying.....

You will pay for everything you have done to me!'

Fang Qingfei, somewhere in her heart knew that, it maybe not her older sister who had done that to her in her past life but...even if it's not her older sister's fault, she still can't love her sister....

In this life time it's impossible for Fang Ying and Fang Qingfei to accept each other...

Perhaps....in another lifetime, they will start a new beginning.....(Author's Note: Wait for the extras!)

------------

In front of very grand mansion stopped three cars. From the first car stepped out Fang Mohan and his wife, Baili Cheng Xin. From the next, stepped out Fang Ying a.k.a. Yu Meng. And Fang Qingfei a.k.a. the female lead, calmly stepped out. She looked at Fang Ying, her gaze full of contempt, but if you look closely, you would be able see the emptiness inside her beautiful eyes. She didn't believe it was her sister who did it, but before the evidence, what can she say?

Fang Qingfei doesn't know what to do.....

It's not that she never liked her sister but...

It's just she didn't know how to express herself but....

Now that it has gotten to this point...

There is no point returning back.

The whole Fang Family gracefully entered the mansion as the butler of Mu family personally welcomed them in. As soon as they entered, Fang Qingfei saw Jiang Baixuan and ran off to him and Fang Parents went to talk with their friends.

Only Yu Meng was left by herself.

Well, not until...she saw Qing Yuan hurriedly coming towards her with surprised eyes but it was clear he was really...really happy, as the smile on his face was so bright and huge that it could truly blind Yu Meng and it actually did.

Yu Meng let out a small laugh as she saw Qing Yuan nearly tripping over someone when he was coming to her. Qing Yuan pouted as he crossed his hands over his chest, "Wait.....you can just laugh! That's not fair!"

"Yuan, if you keep acting soooo cute, how can I not laugh! You tell me!" Yu Meng genuine felt comfortable with Qing Yuan and accepted her feelings for him. She knew that she probably looked and sounded like a love-sick puppy but when it came to relationships, Yu Meng was a blank piece of paper. But it was different with Qing Yuan....she didn't know how to describe the feeling but...it was very nice as if flowers were blooming out of nowhere.....

------------

Bye! :)