1.47: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 47:

Fang Qingfei frowned but quickly smirked again, "What do you want money, status or power? Whatever do you want, I will give it to you." 'Surely, she wouldn't be able to contain her greed now.'

But, oh boy, how wrong she was.

Though, money was an important factor in Yu Meng's life, she really didn't care about money, as long she had some in her hand, she was fine. As for power and status, she was a temporary visitor and the worldly desires are no longer entertaining enough her.

She just cares about food and drama, nothing more or less than that.

Unfortunately, Fang Qingfei didn't know that.

"No, I don't want those," Yu Meng made a disgusted face then she continued to innocently smile, "I just want to beat you up."

"After I finish beating you up, I will leave before you realize it," She whispered

[Host....

You can't. You gonna get caught by the world's consciousness and then when you get kicked out or even 'accidently' get killed, don't blame me.]

"I am not going to be extreme trust me," Yu meng assured him.

Yu Meng smile instantly faded away as she slapped the Female lead five times, the female lead tried to scream and run away but Yu Meng was physically stronger than her, so she quickly overpowered her.

Yu Meng continued to slap her and then gave her a last punch, which made Fang Qingfei faint.

"How much time is left before all the CCTV camera return back to the normal?" Questioned Yu Meng as she fixed her appearance.

[3 minutes.]

So, she sneakily went down the stairs and quickly passed the security.

She hid into a alley which had a two way exit, then she asked Xue Yun to turn back into her normal appearance.

"Mission successful," Yu Meng indifferently said as phoenix eyes were filled with amusement.

[What kind of grudge do you really have with the female leads?

Suddenly, I feel so bad for them.]

------

Qing Yuan was going to return back to his home when on his way, a strange man appeared floating. The man was wearing a bright red hanfu as his long raven hair was neatly arranged down to his waist.

He had seductive black eyes though they seem to contain maliciousness, which ruined the beauty contained in his eyes.

"I am King Yan, today here to take your soul away," The man claimed

"Is this the time of my death?" Qing Yuan felt painful in his heart as he thought about leaving all his loved ones in this world.

"Indeed," was his only answer before he took away his soul.

"Good For Nothing Young Master Sixth, you are indeed extremely pitiful, so that beauty, who follows you.

But this is you two's fate and you can't deny it." King Yan gave out a chuckle as he teleported back to Diyu (his home).

-----

Meanwhile, a siren rang out in the space void headquarters as the director facepalmed and shed tears of bitterness, when he saw this.

"Host 0025 Yu Meng, will kill me for real this time!

Why did King Yama really have to make an entrance right now?!"

"And I even pitted myself with that damn meeting."

The other employees and hosts also knew that host 0025 will probably be extremely angry this time since it happened once before as well.

--------

"Xiao Ying....Yuan Yuan is....he is no longer in this world..."

Qing Yuan's grandfather let her know.

"........I-see........"

She then hanged up.

Yu Meng was currently in the car as her heart was bleeding. In this world, she had a bit of hope that maybe....just maybe she will find someone who will love her and so will she, however her love for someone is always short-lived.

She was stuck in a world full of colours but only to see black and white.

Her adventures seems fun but in fact, each world only increases the gap in her heart, the loneliness she had been feeling since a long time.

Perhaps she had known him for a few days but love bloomed so quickly from friendship, no one realized what really happened.

But losing him only made her realize, she was just being stupid and foolish, she should have cherished him as much as she could but...now it's too late.

She told the driver to back to her rented apartment.

Yu Meng closed her eyes and leaned against the window.

I am here by myself.

I cry.

I yell.

I scream.

But no one hears a thing.

Behind my cheerful and annoying smile,

There is a person who is shedding tears all her life.

When you came,

You bought in the colours of your world to mine,

But when you left,

You left me with nothing once again.

I just continued to shed tears.

I have a long way ahead of me.

Many worlds to explore.

But seems like I can't let go of you.

My heart hurts when I think about you,

But it pains my soul,

When I don't think about you.

Thank you for caring for me.

Thank for all the love you gave me.

As long my heart is beating,

You will find yourself in there.

My dear, I am indeed saddened by the separation,

But let me keep your company as my happiest memory.

Forever, forever, my beloved,

I will search for you in my dreams.

Let the God bless with you a lifetime happiness and love.

---------------

A/N:

I am sorry...

I am sorry....

I am really sorry that I let the first form of ML die like that but this is the current best idea I can think of :) 

Anyways have a nice day O(∩_∩)O