1.23: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

As if coming back down to Earth once again, Ning Qi blankly stared at Yu Meng as Yu Meng eyed her in doubt. But, suddenly, Yu Meng's stomach growled.

Flushing in embarrassment, Yu Meng hastily turned away and took long deep breath. "I just some time ago...then, why is it that I am still so hungry?

Urgh, I guess there needs to be a proper breakfast after all...."

Yu Meng lowly murmured, her voice barely was barely detectable.

"....Did you eat your breakfast? We can together if you are free, who when we will meet again, these days the mission demands are getting even higher." Ning Qi's lips twitched slightly as she remembered about the huge appetite her junior in front of her and clumsily changed the subject. Nodding without giving it a second thought, Yu Meng eagerly asked Ning Qi where they were eating.

"Don't worry, the restaurant we are eating is in this same mall. And it is a really good place to eat actually, I already went once there, so it is not a false thing." Ning Qi smiled, similar to her friend, she was a big foodie as well, otherwise they wouldn't be such a good friends. 

"That's great.

Ahh, then are we friends again right?" Yu Meng awkwardly opened her mouth, with the intention to make up. In the Void, no was truly true to themselves, so making friends was already a mission impossible, and such a friend who matched her own self, was even more rare, how could Yu Meng be willing to give up on her. What's more, who knows how long she will stay in the void for, if she doesn't have a good sister to rely on, wouldn't her life be a waste of oxygen?

So, even if Ning Qi and she are frenemies, there was no reason for not to trust Ning Qi. And although towards the beginning, Ning Qi was very annoying, she never did anything which would harm herself.

Startled by the sudden question, Ning Qi chuckled, "Obviously, silly, of course we are friends, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time speaking to a dumbass like you." Yu Meng glared back at her and gave her the middle finger, "Your whole family is stupid."

"She seems to be nicer than before, did something happen to her when we weren't in the same world?"" Yu Meng asked Xue Yun as she walked side by side with Ning Qi to the restaurant.

"I am also not sure. But host, I think I actually figured out a piece of important information about her today," Xue Yun was hesitant at first whether to tell this to her host, but she compromised this time for her host's safety.

Slightly frowning on the inside as she maintained a angelic smile on the outside, Yu Meng questioned Xue Yun, "Quickly get to the main point..."