1.41: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Just a little warning, there is mature content 15+ ahead in this chapter.....

No smut though, only lime ;)

----------------

Chapter 41:

Savouring the delicious taste of the blueberry cake, Yu Meng let out a content sigh as she fed some to Qing Yuan as well or else he would probably throw a childish tantrum.

(A/N: From now on I will put everything which Xue Yun says in bracket like this, [....]...this is not my idea as I saw this on other system novels...:))

[Yikes host, I thought you hated blueberry cake!]

Yu Meng scoffed as she said in her thought, "Then you have got it wrong as I don't remember hating blueberry cakes....perhaps it's you who hates it."

[Well....maybe I 'really' do hate blueberry cake.]

Xue Yun, almost, sarcastically replied.

How could he not see that his host was lying without batting an eyelid, after all it was one of her specialities.

But he decided not further annoy his host as he knew once she was pissed, she would roast him until he wouldn't even know what was the name of his mother and father.

On the other hand, Yu Meng rolled her eyes and as she was about to walk up her mother, she felt a really warm hand squeezing hers. Without needing to turn around Yu Meng already knew who the hand belonged to, however the hand was unnaturally hot and it almost.....almost burned her hand.

Yu Meng turned around as her phoenix eyes were filled with concern.

And what she made her almost scream but she suppressed it by biting her lips.

"Yuan...are you okay...?"

Yu Meng shakily asked. Qing Yuan face was red and it seemed he was having a terrible fever. "I...can you take me back.....to my room...."

[Host don't go!!!!!

Please!]

And of course, Yu Meng agreed with out any hesitation.

Nodding her trembling head, Yu Meng softly said, "Show me the way...."

However what they didn't saw was that Mu Wanfeng standing with his Grandfather, Sir Mu as the both smirked.

Mu Wanfeng: If Xiao Yuan never took a step, he would probably end up as a lonely bachelor forever, in the future he would probably grateful for this...

Grandfather Mu: Basically, we did a good job!

Then they both shared a evil but hearty laugh.

-----------

15+ Mature Scene Ahead...No Smut...Only Lime For Today [-.-]

Edit: I only remember it now that they are '16'.....I am dead...dead....I am soooooo dead.....Guys, I am sooooooo sorry to you forgive me for this grave sin I have committed ಥ_ಥ

-------------

Meanwhile, Qing Yuan was having a hard time controlling himself around Fang Ying but he didn't want her to hate him so he stayed quite.

Yu Meng now was worried to death, 'How can this happen to him!'

Grabbing his hand as a gesture of comfort, she questioned the young boy, "Are feeling better do you need something else?"

Qing Yuan didn't hear what she say but all of his attention was cool touch on his hand. Qing Yuan couldn't stop himself anymore. He had endured all this time...from the moment he meet Fang Ying.....from the moment her beautiful phoenix eyes met his. Without any more hesitation, he slammed his lips onto her warm lips, tasting those lilac soft lips. His swift tongue seemed to explore every here and there.

Yu Meng, on the other hand, stood stiff. Never in her whole life did she ever felt something like that. Well yeah Yu Meng was a virgin but that didn't mean she didn't know anything about the matters between a man and woman. Wanting to struggle and push him away, Yu Meng tried her best to move away, but the kiss so addicting that she couldn't get enough of it.

Yu Meng narrowed her eyes as she snaked her slender hands on Qing Yuan's neck as Qing Yuan held her waist, not letting go. Then Qing Yuan lips slowly moved from her mouth to her neck as he sucked on her sweet spot.

As a shiver excitement ran through her spine, Yu Meng softly let out a moan, "Aahhhaa...." (A/n: I just gonna pretend I never wrote this.)

Under the silver moonlight, two fated lovers entangled in each other's embrace as they finally became one. (A/N: Mate, this is the most cringiest thing ever...oh gosh I can't anymore...this is embarrassing (┬┬﹏┬┬))