1.37: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 37:

Noticing Yu Meng's change in mood, Xue Yun quickly understood what her host was going to do thus supported her, "Host, don't worry! You just need to quickly injure the bug and that's it!" Yu Meng nodded, "Yeah."

[Notification!]

Seeing the notification, Yu Meng scrunched up her slender brows as Xue Yun had already started to look through the notification.

{Cannon Fodder Number 2. Hua Lian's Mortal Body Has Been Occupied By Unknown Soul, Who Transmigrated From Another World.}

"N.O  H.O.L.Y   S.H.I.T," Both of them repeated at the same time.

"So, the lovely girl I meet I think yesterday is gone?" Yu Meng pouted angrily. She had saved the girl yesterday because she had took a liking (Not in that way of course!) to the girl but now the body is occupied by an unknown soul but it's not the soul's fault either as they don't have a choice. However, if Yu Meng's guess is correct this time, the bug is the unknown soul, but whether Yu Meng will show mercy or not on the unknown soul will probably depend on her mood.

Yu Meng: Which idiot said this was the easiest world I have encountered so far! Come out this Lao Niang* will give you a good beating!

When Xue Yun heard this without a second thought, he simply pretended to be dead. Not getting an answer, Yu Meng huffed in annoyance as she shouted in her sea of consciousness, "Xue Yun! Did you malfunction or something!"

Yu Meng bit her lips as she slowly began to calm down.

"Hold on, wasn't I supposed to hack into the ML's personal computer?" Shrugging her shoulders indifferently, Yu Meng opened her fabulously fantastic laptop. Then her long-pale fingers magically flew over the keyboard, afterwards on her screen several complicated codes appeared and few seconds later, the screen went back to normal but this time, she was in Jiang Baixuan's Computer.

She pressed on the file explorer button and checked if there was something related to the Huo Family. Yu Meng went through all the documents but there was nothing about the Huo's there but suddenly, a title caught her eyes.

Top Families-Top Secrets

'The Huo's can be considered one of the top family in City A or maybe even in the whole of China, so....I guess this is the one...' Yu Meng silently thought.

When she pressed on the button, what she saw amazed her quite a bit. There were bunch of lists of prestigious family names lined up.

.

Qin Family

.

Mo Family

.

Chang Family

.

Hua Family

.

Nian Family

.

Fang Family

.

An Family

.

Fu Family

.

Shang Family

.

Baili Family

.

Chuan Family

.

And so on....

Yu Meng smirked as a brilliant idea hit her. She doesn't need to even investigate any more about the families because.....

The Male Lead Sama Has Already Done It For Her!

But she needs to look through the Huo's information first. So this is what she exactly did. And what she found was what she exactly need!

The Evidence To Prove Huo Weisan's Parents!

She duplicated the files along with all other ones from 'Top Families-Top Secrets'. And created a pack of evidence as she sent them to the Judge of this case, in case you are wondering how the hell will he have the time look at that or why the hell would he even look at this, wouldn't her just think it's a scam?

In this case, I assure you that Yu Meng sent this one the Judge's personal phone and the moment he will open the phone, this mail come up in bold and eye-catching letters!

Yu Meng closed her laptop down as leaned on the bedside, however her stomach suddenly made a grumble noise. Embarrassed, Yu Meng put her face flat on the pillow, her whole face bright as a tomato. And Xue Yun couldn't hold in his laugher, why didn't he realize before that host was this cute?

"Oh my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I am really...really HUNGRY!"

----------------

Author's Note: 

I am slacking of and I know that! [-.-]

But today was quite fun for me, I went to a dance club, a art club and after art club I went straight swimming! 

Then I came home and played with me brother for a bit and played a game called 'Call Me Emperor' (You can get a youtube video of it on my channel, the channel is on my profile page!). Then I started to study and now I am writing! :)

And let me know whether your day was fun or boring?