1.42: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 42:

After the passionate night the two, waves of tiredness washed over them as the drowsily went to sleep as they held each other in their embraces.

----------

In the beautiful shiny morning....

Qing Yuan fluttered is eyes open as he looked at the mess in front of him and.....then the person beside him as memories of last filled his mind. He blushed as he his under the blanket and gave a small peck at Yu Meng's lips and then hid once again under the pillow as he continued to play dead.

Around about 15 minutes later, Yu Meng woke up as the sunlight washed over her face. She flinched at the brightness of the sun, she was about get up and wash up but suddenly, she realized that she was NAKED!

Yu Meng bit her lips as the tips of her ears turned red at the memories of the steamy night. Properly covering herself with a blanket, Yu Meng nudged Qing Yuan as he pretended to be dead until Yu Meng saw thorough him and pretended to leave, "Fine, I am gonna go."

Seeing this, Qing Yuan immediately grabbed her left arm and pulled her towards him as they both fell on the bed. Looking at Qing Yuan's handsome face closely, Yu Meng giddily laughed, "I didn't knew that you had such a handsome face."

Letting out an offended huff, Qing Yuan somewhat cockily replied, "Of course, I was born handsome and hot."

"I suddenly don't want to get up from bed anymore....."

"Then why do you have to?"

"Don't we have to go to school?"

"Ohh that.....I can just ask grandpa or my brother to let school know that we aren't attending. What's more is that I bet it's probably past school time."

"Okay....."

There was a moment of awkward silence, which was quite annoying for both of them and Xue Yun, who was already depressed and angry about what happened last night, got even more irritated, but kept quiet as to not let his host figure out that something is wrong with him.

"Ying," Qing Yuan nudged the dazed Yu Meng. Returning back to Earth, Yu Meng said with a smile, "Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Ying...let's get married!" Qing Yuan shily said as he looked away.

Choking on oxygen (which I don't think is a real thing: Author's Note), Yu Meng shuttered, "Wha-I-oh-my...pardon me?"

'My gosh, this guy.....I mean I didn't even plan to do the deed until I was 18 but.....it has already happened, it's not that I can ask Space God to reverse the back.....

But this guy wants me to get married right now, aren't we a bit too young!'

On the other hand, System Xue Yun was fuming with anger. 'This b*itch has the audacity to ask my host marry him, if not for the fact host wouldn't allow me to appear in front of anyone in my physical form, I would have already slashed this piece of tramp into a thousand pieces!'

"Please, pretty please!

Marry Me or At Least Be My Fiancé!"

Qing Yuan said as he pleaded with his puppy eyes, then he went over the to desk next to the bed and took out a beautiful emerald ring, which matched with the colour of his eyes. Yu Meng sighed as she shook her head though still clearly smiling with amusement, "Did you forgot that the legal age requirement for marriage is around 20 and 22?" (Author's Note: I searched this of Google though I am not sure if it's actually like this in China.)

"I am more than wiling to break the law this once for you," Qing Yuan didn't hesitate to reply.

"So is it a yes or.....a no?" Qing Yuan somewhat nervously asked.