1.33: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Closing his eyes, Jiang Mingxiao lowered his head.

Yu Meng sighed, she understood it must have hurt really much when his own family disowned him but he could only stay strong. In the original plot, she didn't exactly knew why the villain blackened, but after all, every character has their own story to tell, and this was the story of future villain of this world.

Yu Meng wanted to help him as well even if there wasn't any missions on him, because she saw her old silly self in him. During her first few worlds, she was also disowned and blamed because of small things because of the female leads, but she also meet good female leads and there she was either the female lead's sister, friend, cousin, mother, aunt or grandmother.

"Jiang Mingxiao, if you want to talk about your problems maybe I can help?" Yu Meng offered help without any hesitation.

Jiang Mingxiao: it's really hard for me. Sometimes I wonder why do I even exist? And no one cares about me, as if I am just there. Sometimes I can even save myself from dangers and I have to endure all the things by myself.

I-can't do this anymore!

I am really tired of everything...

When he broke down, Yu Meng was surprised how good he hid his pain and disguised himself. "Are you getting bullied? I mean in school including the things which happened on the bus and....also outside," Yu Meng voiced out her concern for him, which was rare for her.

"Yawn....wow, host.....sup?" Suddenly, Xue Yun called out.

"Nothing much, just helping the villain with his mental health."

Xue Yun: Ohh shall I check his favourability for you maybe that would help.

Yu Meng couldn't help but smile when she saw her system always trying help her, "Yes please! It will be perfect!" Happy that she could her host and make her host smile, Xue Yun start to get the work done.

Jiang Mingxiao wanted to deny Yu Meng but the smiling Yu Meng turned serious, and forced him to look into her eyes. "Answer me truthfully!"

"I get-bullied...but only sometimes," Jiang Mingxiao was a bit scared when Yu Meng used the 'Art Of Scaring Children' from her space.

'Oh my lord, poor child...' Yu Meng though. While Xue Yun also sympathized with him.

"Hosttttt! I got it, let's check it out!" Xue Yun grinned breaking the serious atmosphere in Yu Meng's heart.

Yu Meng: Show it to me.

[Target: Jiang Mingxiao]

[Target Favourability Loading.....]

10%.....

20%.....

80%......

100%...

[Target Favourability: 56%]

Yu Meng: Wow....the favourability is not that bad, after all I just met him in the morning.

Xue Yun: I bet it's probably because you are helping him out and most of the cliché campus drama starts like this. Where the kind FL helps out the Sad or troubled ML. And from the looks of it....you rather look like the female lead here and he looks like the male lead.

Snickering, Yu Meng replied, "Unfortunately, I am an old soul and I am doing this out of pure pity and for my mission as well. Also, he reminds me of both my little brother from my second world and myself from I forgot which world ." "But host you may not have any romantic feelings for him but he might have it for you in the future or he might even having it now, so at the end the own who will be upset will be him. For this, I hope you can take some precautions," Xue Yun sternly warned. She knew her host was kind of dense in matters of romance and she also knew that her host only thought about this matter after she told her. And at the end, her host would also be sad for these kind of things and it has already happened many times. [=.=]

"I know...I know but I still need to be his friend at least to complete the mission early. And he just met me so it is near as impossible for him to have any feelings for me and even if he does, I will matchmake him with someone who he is fond of," Yu Meng helplessly said. She just wants to complete her mission without hurting anyone's feelings but sometimes it's not her fault or....is it?

.........x.........

Looking at the dazed person if front of her, Yu Meng asked, "Where do you live now? Do you even have a place to live?" 

"I am living with a friend of the time being. I want to find a job first and then...rent a house," Jiang Mingxiao honestly answered. Though he didn't exactly understand why the girl help a boy like him but he knew that she didn't had any malicious intentions, so he felt it wasn't that bad to talk with her.

Yu Meng nodded thoughtfully as a light flashed inside her deep eyes, no one knew what she was thinking. Meaningfully looking at him, Yu Meng said, "What can you do? Like what kind of things are you good at?"

Jiang Mingxiao: I am good at buying stocks, I think

Yu Meng: Okay....then can you slowly buy stocks in aboard and also from other top companies. And then sell the stocks again to buy more stocks, which are valuable.

Jiang Mingxiao: I can do that.

"Perhaps you can work for me?" Yu Meng charmingly smiled as she gave him a lazy look.