1.31: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 31:

After secretly drinking the calming potion, Yu Meng nodded her head at Qing Yuan's question. "What about you, do you also like sweet stuff?"

"Kind of," Curling the corner of his lips, Qing Yuan said as he stood up along with all the students and looked at Yu Meng's face. Yu Meng also stood up along with everyone.

When Chang Sinan and some other staff were handing out the ingredients for, Yu Meng excused herself as she needed to got to the washroom. While Yu Meng was gone, instead of putting sugar on her side, he exchanged the sugar box with salt and put some expired flour instead of fresh flour.

If Yu Meng saw this, she would probably laugh until she couldn't breath anymore and say 'this kind of petty trick is being used by him'. And this didn't escape Qing Yuan's sharp eyes, who was speechless that such a grown man was doing these kind of tricks on high school students.

Interested, he stopped Chang Sinan and softly smiled, "Sir, I think you have 'accidently' put salt instead of sugar and there is some kind of black substance inside the flour on our table. So can we have edible sugar and flour, please." When Chang Sinan got caught, his face didn't change and commented, "Your eyes still sharp as before." Giving a small laugh, Qing Yuan narrowed his eyes, "It's all thanks to all the vegetables from my Grandfather's garden."

"My eyesight isn't that good these days, so maybe in the future I will have to have a taste of Mr. Mu's vegetables." (A/N: Mr. Mu = Qing Yuan's Maternal Grandfather.)

"Sure, sure. You are welcome in my humble dwelling at any time," Qing Yuan sarcastically said. After talking for a bit more, Chang Sinan left. As soon as he left Qing Yuan saw Yu Meng coming back. When Yu Meng was about to start making the cup-cakes, Qing Yuan stopped her.

"Don't. That is salt and that is out-dated flour," he showed the black substance inside the flour and showed her the salt as well.

Yu Meng: So....do you know who did this?

Although, Yu Meng knew it was probably Chang Sinan's idea to do this, she just wanted to be sure about it.

Qing Yuan: The new teacher. Do you have any problems with him? 

"Well....I guess so," Nodding her head, Yu Meng said.

Deeply sighing, Qing Yuan flashed Yu Meng a genuine smile, "Be careful then. Because though he seems harmless, he is dangerous and surely can't be underestimated." 'That Chang Sinan is too unpredictable and can do anything to achieve his goals, so if he want to destroy Fang Ying, he can immediately do it but Fang Ying seems like a nice and decent person and I also like her, only a bit though...so....I will warn her about him beforehand then she will be prepared if does anything in the future.

"Ohh-ohh....look, you seem to care about me, I am really flattered," Yu Meng teased him but she still appreciates the fact that he is thinking of her well-being.

"But, thanks for reminding me about this."

"No problem, anything for you.."

-------------

1 hour later...

Both Yu Meng and Qing Yuan sat down on their chairs with ridiculous amount of icing on their faces. Getting some of the icing on her fingers, Yu Meng tasted it, "Hmm, the icing is not that bad, it's just we need a bit more sugar." She then turned to look at Qing Yuan, who was already trying hard not to laugh but when he saw her face full of different colours of icings, he finally cackled.

But Yu Meng on the other side, didn't think it was funny. After all it hits on her dignity. Displeased, Yu Meng pouted, " What's so funny about me that your laughing like you are a mad man?"

Wiping away the imaginary tears, Qing Yuan continued to laugh but was a lot calmer. "You-you should see your face in the mirror. And the expression on your face right now....is definitely priceless!" He then fell into another fit of laughter.

-------------

At the end of school.

Crazily laughing, Yu Meng and Qing Yuan came out together.

"You should have seen the Head Teacher's and other's face when they realized what happened," Biting her lips, Yu Meng smiled. Nodding in ascent, Qing Yuan curled the corner of his lips as his eyes glowed with happiness.

So, let me explain why they are so happy.

Well, they decided to prank the Chang Sinan and the Head Teacher, who gave them detention because Chang Sinan said that they are making trouble in class. Obviously, it is our most handsome teacher Chang Sinan, who thinks everything is troublesome. 

Because of this both Qing Yuan and Yu Meng decided to get some revenge.

And Yu Meng also discovered that Qing Yuan was a computer genius but after all, the skills of this world is limited unlike Yu Meng who gets to learn it from different worlds and can also get skills from the space void, so Qing Yuan had a limited amount of knowledge about computers. And for not wanting to appear suspicious in front of him, Yu Meng purposefully showed a low-level of skills.

-----------------

Author's Note: 

I wrote this chapter specially because of the growth between out FL and ML, I am trying my best to make their interaction fluffy, comedic and cute and so on.

Hope you guys like it though :)