1.24: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

"So the thing is that, I just recently found out that Ning Qi doesn't have a system and her name is on the leader board. And from this I can infer that, Ning Qi probably is not a task-taker. Or maybe she is a task-taker but has already finished accumulating enough experience points. Or that her strength is beyond our measure. 

"Seriously? Even though the tasks and missions I get are quiet easy but the people I meet along the way are the ultimate bosses, did save the whole world in my past life?" Yu Meng screamed in her mind and tried her best not to appear so excited on the outside. However, she still didn't forget to praise herself and be narcissistic.

Xue Yun, who was nearly going to go deaf from her thunderous scream, soothingly said to calm her host down and gave her some real-useful advice, "Host.....you just go with the flow and for now, it looks like Ning Qi won't hurt you. So, you can just pretend to be nice to her and be a good friend and if you truly feel like she can be your friend genuinely, then-"

"Xue Yun, don't worry. I really like Ning Qi's personality, and I feel like she won't hurt me so it's all good."

Xue Yun wanted to say something but stopped and deeply sighed. 'Now all day long, I worry for my host like a mother chick and I also want her make some real friends ok? So this time once again I will let it be.'

Seeing that the atmosphere between them was slightly strained, Yu Meng gave a soft laugh inside her sea of consciousness to make the atmosphere more comfortable and smilingly said, "Let's focus on the mission right now."

Xue Yun had no choice but to agree with her host plan of taking care of this matter later on.

On the other hand side, both Ning Qi and Yu Meng arrived at the restaurant. It was a family owned business, run by a very cute old couple, and even smell of the food was just too heavenly. Ning Qi and Yu Meng found a good seat and started to order according to their likes. 

Once the food came, Yu Meng looked at Ning Qi's food and frowned, "What's that, can I have some?" "Just order one for yourself bro," despite saying that, Ning Qi passed on the food to Yu Meng. "Be grateful, hmph." 

Ning Qi finished her food withing 15 minutes and looked at Yu Meng who was eating at a snail's pace. "For goodness sake, when will you learn to eat fast? And give a piece of chicken wing." She scolded. Yu Meng fiercely glared and protected her platter of chicken wings. 

"No, fuck off. This is all mine, get your own food, I am not sharing with anyone, " Shaking her food, Yu Meng stuffed some more food into her mouth. "Bitchh, I gave you food before and you aren't giving me any now, how is this fair?"  Ning Qi slammed the table with rage.