1.45: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

How Yu Meng looks after changing into the wig and boys clothes. 👆

Chapter 45:

After they climbed up the fence and went back to the car, Yu Meng smirked at Qing Yuan, "Was it fun?"

"Well...," Qing Yuan wiped of the layer of sweat which formed as he was feeling quite nervous, "I....this is my first time doing something like this, so I was a tinny-tiny bit worried that we....were going to get caught."

"No need to get so nervous.

And even if they know, which is the most likely scenario, do you think they will report to the police that their own daughter stole her own things? You know this will be the scandal of the year if they do report it," Yu Meng causally said.

Ting!

Ting!

Ting!

Yu Meng's phone rang as her smile widened at the sight of the caller's name. She then happily received the call, "Good Morning Mr Huo, how is your day going on?"

"Xiao Ying, my parent's trial is finished as someone provided with the evidence that they were innocent!!!" Hui Weisan was screaming in joy, not joking, like literally. "You have to calm down now, so have settled where they are going to stay, since the Huo Family isn't exactly what you would call reliable?"

Huo Weisan: I have, they got their properties and cash back, so they went to live in one of their old flats. And...Xiao Ying, I was just thinking about mov-

Yu Meng: Don't mention about moving out right now, didn't you just move in there like yesterday? And I already paid the rent], do you think I am that bored to ask the landlord for the money back?

Huo Weisan: Ok, ok, I won't move out, sorry.

Yu Meng: No need to say sorry, at least live there for a month then move out if you want to.

Huo Weisan nodded.

"Are you going to come to the apartment now?"

"Nope, not now at least but I think I might be coming tomorrow...with a little surprise," Yu Meng dramatically said. "And may I know what's the little surprise?" Huo Weisan giggled.

"It's a secret, so when the time comes you will know," Yu Meng mysteriously said as she held her laughter back.

After talking for 4 or 5 more minutes, the call ended.

Putting her phone back in her hand bag, Yu Meng leaned with her head on the car door. "Ying, I gotta go now, something came up at home, so see you later. Byeee."

Yu Meng: Bye

"What do I do now, Xue Yun?" Yu Meng pretended to think in front of Xue Yun.

[You probably want to annoy the female lead.]

"Good Girl-I mean boy, sorry...." Yu Meng gave a nervous laugh in the fear of angering her system.

[Host, no matter how much you change, you are still my silly...yet naïve host.]

"And you are always my silly lovely system, so now we both are silly.

Anyway, where is the female lead now?" Though Yu Meng's face was expressionless, her heart was warm. Xue Yun is always here to make her day more colourful, the family she always wanted.

[In her company with the third male lead.]

Yu Meng: Can you please drive to the 485 Chengxin Road, The Revival? (The address is fictional).

Mr. Driver nodded as he turned on the GPS and followed the way it showed.

When they reached, Yu Meng told Mr. Driver to park in a parking lot nearby.

Then she took out the makeup box and a mirror, afterwards she started to which made her look older and more like male rather than female. She than put her hair into a small bun.

"How much does a male wig cost?" Yu Meng asked as her heart was bleeding at the thought of spending her experience points but if she goes to buy a male wig right now, it will take a long time to launch her plan so she has to definitely to this little sacrifice.

[The best and the most convincing one costs 50 experience points.] What she now going to do with a wig?! Xue Yun exclaimed in his heart.

"Buy one for me and put it beside me otherwise if a wig just appears out of nowhere in my hand, wouldn't people think I have superpowers and what if they experiment on me?" Yu Meng face turned grim at the thought of it.

[Ok, wait a sec.] Xue Yun went to the system store as fast as he could and bought the wig for her and put beside her.

"Wow, this wig looks really realistic," Yu Meng expressed her surprise as she put on the wig then fix the sides where it was uneven or looked too shabby.

"Perfect but my clothes? I can't surely change them here so....let's ask for Xue Yun's help!" Yu Meng face looked nothing like before and she looked like boy in his mid-20s but her clothes....well, let's just say it wasn't exactly pleasant sight.

[You want me to do instant clothing change? Hmph, it is passed down by great ancestor! You Woman, how dare you to ask this young master to use the secret technique!] Xue Yun blabbered.

"Xue Yun, which novel are you reading right now?" Yu Meng blandly asked as she narrowed her eyes at Xue Yun.

[I...I am reading Movie Empress's Domineering President....] Xue Yun answered in a meek voice, he was just joking around, what instant clothing change? That didn't even exist! He was just trying to be act like the male lead of the novel.

"Pft, give it to me when I am free, I will see if it's nice. But quickly do instant clothing change to the of a boy's clothes." As soon as she said that, her clothes were replaced by causal clothes.

She then got out her laptop out and hacked into all of the security cameras of the female lead's company.

"The real game is just beginning now."