1.50: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Chapter 50:

That day, instead if having detention, Yu Meng had a lovely afternoon where, Mr Chang comforted her and treated her like fragile glass.

After having a good talk with her, Chang Sinan let her go and hurriedly went to find Fang Qingfei, who was still recovering from being beaten up by Yu Meng. That day Fang Qingfei being in her company headquarters was in fact a coincidence since she had to go to school as well. All in one, Fang Qingfei was bit out of luck after meeting Yu Meng.

Leisurely walking out of the school gate, Yu Meng called someone.

"Brother Jiang, the detention is finished, are you able to pick me up?" Smiling, Yu Meng sweetly asked.

Brother Jiang replied calmly, "You wait, I am coming to pick you up."

And brother Jiang wasn't Jiang Mingxiao, but in fact the ML, Jiang Baixuan.

Just like Yu Meng said before, she saved Jiang Baixuan instead of Fang Qingfei gaining a soft place in his heart and even though, he originally had a bad impression of Yu Meng because of Fang Qingfei's words. But he learned that Yu Meng was nothing like that, she was a really bright person.

"A bright girl, who turned his world bright.

Truly laughable," Her sweet voice turned cold as she let out a harsh laugh.

"Sometimes, when I think about how easily someone's heart can be moved, it's really scary, it's really sad. It's like there is emptiness in my heart when I think about it, human heart is so complicated....," Yu Meng's whole demeanour changed.

Sometimes even if you are good at acting, it is really hard to play with people's heart....no..no-no...it's just that there is feeling in your heart that hurts so much when you do it, the sudden feeling of emptiness and all.

[Sigh, host I have not been trained for therapy but you look....really depressed?

Are you sure you want to do this task anymore?]

"Don't worry, I am fine," Yu Meng dismissed his worries and got into her character once again as her white-lotus like demeanour returned back.

Soon, Jiang Baixuan's car arrived to pick up Yu Meng.

Then they went out to eat something.

After they finished eating and talking about random stuff, Jiang Baixuan dropped her off to the rental apartment. Meanwhile, while getting of the car, Jiang Mingxiao coincidently saw her and Jiang Baixuan together, as his stubborn eyes flashed red. Just imagining his Yingying with that fu**ing b*stard Jiang Baixuan made his blood boil. Yingying was the light of his life, not only had she showered him with warmth, but the unconditional support that he never got from anyone.

The love he has for is like a flower, slowly blooming over time and loving her over time did not bring any sadness or heartbreak instead, it will stored more happiness inside the flower in his heart.

Jiang Mingxiao waited for Jiang Baixuan to return and as soon as Yu Meng opened the door and came inside, she was pressed on to the wall by the passionate youth Mr. Jiang Mingxiao, who performed the ancient lost art of kabedon.

[Ooooooooooo.

What the hell! Is this guy performing KABEDON?!]

'Yea....this is Kabedon, the first time I have been kabedoned agaist has arrived. This guy is such an idiotic person, he clearly knows that I am taller than him, and this famous moment is ruined because of the height difference, stupido.....' Yu Meng dismayed, she had to admit being kabedoned was quite fun but she was taller than the dude in front of her, which made look the scene really weird.

Jiang Mingxiao raised his head to look up at the person under him, her head was raised high as her proud phoenix eyes amusingly looked at him and her enchanting lips had a contemptuous smirk on them.

This was the Fang Ying he had fallen in love with over the few days, everything about her was so fascinating that he didn't even know what to do anymore.

But what he did not know was that he had fallen into her trap. A poisonous trap of a blackened Phoenix.

A/N: 

Hewoo guysss, nice to meet ya all after a thousand yearss.

I know I know, I updated late again, well, haven't been that active and my ideas are falling short :(

 This chapter could be considered as a filler but just because it's a filler doesn't mean that I didn't put my best in it or I didn't write the best possible idea I had at that moment, so hopefully, it's up to you guys expectations.

 I don't know how to end this arc. 

Any solutions? 

Pls, feel free to write down any of your ideas ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Anyways, cyaaaaaa later

And Eid Mubarak in advance to those we are celebrating Eid q(≧▽≦q)

Buh Byeeeeee

 My Dear Readers

Love Ya All

Have the best dayy :)