1.26: Cannon Fodder Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister

Picture of Huo Weisan (Warning: The picture is taken from pinterest and belongs to the original owner.)

-----------

Nodding his head with equal amount of seriousness and humour, Huo Weisan gently smiled, "It looks like Miss Ning is really a talented person just like I thought." Honestly, Huo Weisan wasn't much surprised when Yu Meng said that Ning Qi was more talented than him, after all Ning Qi doesn't look less qualified then Yu Meng herself, if only more.

"Mr. Huo your are really overestimating me," Ning Qi humbly said, though from her expression it was obvious that she was very happy to be praised. 

Yu Meng: Beh, Narcissism is bad for your health. 

Xue Yun: Please look at yourself first, Host. 

Yu Meng:.....

Help, my system is acting up again ( ̄▽ ̄)"

"What's the time right now?" Yu Meng indifferently asked in her mind.

Xue Yun pretended to think for a bit and then replied sweetly, so sweet that it caused Yu Meng a tooth ache, "Ah...it's 7:28."

"Good, I won't be late to school today. What time was the school again?

It was....it was what? I think it was around 8:50, that must be the time then," Yu Meng sighed in relief and then pondered about when does her school starts.

After her thinking time was over, Yu Meng squinted her as she turned to Ning Qi, "We need to go now.

I will talk with you later on..," Yu Meng started walking and signaled Huo Weisan to follow her. As quick-witted as Huo Weisan, he instantly noticed Yu Meng signalling him, so giving Ning Qi a light nod, he followed behind Yu Meng.

When both of them left, Ning Qi grumpily muttered, "She really needs to fix her attitude, is that how children talk to their elders." Before going back to her clothing store, Ning Qi looked at the fading figures mixed in the crowd full of people for the last time with a sigh...and gave Yu Meng a dirty look. 

----------

Meanwhile, Yu Meng leisurely walked down the street and looked around the houses. Then she stopped and turned to Huo Weisan, who nearly bumped into Yu Meng's back as he was wasn't paying intention to the front.

Mentally sighing, both Yu Meng and Xue Yun said at the same time, 'Silly boyy.' Seeing this, Xue Yun covered her face and grinned like a sneaky cheshire cat, while Yu Meng couldn't stop the smile that bloomed on her pretty face.

Feeling so ashamed that he could bury himself in the ground, Huo Weisan hurriedly apologized, "Ohh, sorry Miss, I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't mean to!" Softly glancing at Huo Weisan's silly appearance, Yu Meng couldn't help but reassure him, "It's fine. And you called me miss, right? Don't bother calling me miss, just directly call me by my name. You are acting too polite."

Slightly frowning, Huo Weisan hesitated whether to say it or not.

'Mate, you didn't even tell me your name,' He murmured.

Yu Meng naturally noticed Huo Weisan's hesitation and was confused by it, "Feel free to say whatever you want to say, you don't need to hesitate for."

"Cough...cough...the thing is that....you have told me your name yet," Clearing his throat, Huo Weisan faintly voiced out his thoughts. Shaking her head in absolute dismay, Yu Meng said as her sweet-rosy lips stretched into a straight line, "Don't mind me. My memory is really bad, soooo, in the future, if this kind of things happens again just remind me about it.

By the way, I am Fang Ying, the eldest daughter of the Fang Family in City A and I currently study in City A Leading High School. I lived in the countryside before because when I was somehow separated from my parents, they only found me now. I am basically a country bumpkin and doesn't know what to do."

Huo Weisan didn't really pay attention to the first part of what she said, but when he heard she was from the countryside and only came to City A recently, if he said that he wasn't at least the bit surprised would be a complete lie. In his point of view, Yu Meng looks like real noble daughter of an aristocrat family, she is both strong and graceful and adding in her beauty to it is more like adding chocolate syrup on a vanilla cake.

Though, he also had many questions he wanted to ask, he respected Yu Meng's privacy. If she wanted to, she would tell him when the time comes. Huo Weisan, as observant person could see that Yu Meng had a lot of things to hide, however, if she didn't want to tell him about it, it was completely okay and if she wanted to tell him about it, it was also fine. In short, this doesn't matter much to Huo Weisan.

After when Huo Weisan woke from his stupor, he looked over at Yu Meng with admiration. Yu Meng, who was suddenly being admired, also felt a bit flattered.

"Anyways, right now, you urgently need a house to live, for the time being I will pay the rent for you but you owe me," Indifferently glancing at him, Yu Meng said. She can now pay when he is less fortunate, however, she is not Buddha, so it's none of her business whether people live or die, now that she will pay the rent for someone for the time being means a that Yu Meng still has a heart.

Sighing with emotions, Xue Yun gently smiled at her host's behaviour. Her host has all along been a good person but she is not willing to show it, her host's just doesn't wants to be the same Compassionate Buddha she used to be. Things happen, people change but life still has to go on. 

Author's Note: 

No reincarnation story! -Sorry. 

Anyways, long time no see, hope you guys did well over the week! And I want to thank everyone who are voting my book and adding it to their own reading lists! 

THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN FOR READING THIS BOOK! 

------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------