[Pretty puppy]

With his heart still beating, the boy makes it to his room where he throws himself on the bed, legs and arms spread in traditional starfish style.

His lips still tingle and so do his legs, but that might be because it took him three trips over his own feet to get upstairs.

This really is the last time Jimin can get any rest. In a few hours, he has to get railed by a very angry man who is not nearly the same size as him. The boy doesn't want to cause any more trouble than he already has, so there's nothimg really left to do than to shut up and do what he's told.

Maybe Taehyung will leave him alone after this.

On the bright side, tomorrow is the day Jimin finally gets some action in his routine-like life. Even though he's merely a lookout, just the thought of the sounds of fists colliding with thin skin, knives reaching a debt in the human body a human hand could never reach and gunshots that miss a skull just by a millimeter to collide with the metal doors behind them, is more than enough for the pink haired boy.

He sighs and hoists himself up, blankly staring at the door.

He should just go.

Jimin slowly approaches his bedroom door, to make his way a few doors down to get to Taehyung's room. He chuckles softly when he feels his heart pounding before going in.

When he opens the door, Taehyung is lying on his stomach with his feet in the air, typing away on his phone. The creaking sound of someone entering the space, makes the man look up and he smiles.

Wait.... He smiles?

Jimin lifts one eyebrow as he closes the door behind him. "I've never seen you smile like that."

A small giggle leaves the man's throat, taking Jimin by even more surprise. "Hahaha whaaaaat is going on?" He asks, not really sure who this man is and what he did to the real Taehyung.

Taehyung rolls over on his side and shrugs. "I already told you what's happening, I wanna have sex with you."

Jimin rolls his eyes and walks over to the bed, taking off his shirt on the way there. "Okay but don't do anything crazy and BE GENTLE."

The taller just looks confused, tilting his head to the side like a lost dog. It stays silent for a moment, a silent in which Jimin realises his mistake.

"Oh."

"Yeahhhhh..."

"You actually want me to fuck you."

"Yup."

"I thought you just misspoke."

Taehyung groans and takes off his shirt aswell. "Just hurry up before i get out of subspace and beat your ass."

Jimin giggles, quickly placing a hand over his mouth so he doesn't aggrivate the elder any more. He looks down at Taehyung's angry face and swipes a lock of hair behind his ears, continuing the motion by tracing his finger over the side of the other's jaw and reasing contact at the chin. "That's the Taehyung I know."

He blushes. And for whatever reason, Jimin finds it kind of cute. Now that the roles are reversed, he might enjoy this more than he anticipated.

Jimin takes his time. He doesn't feel like there's a need to rush. He knows Taehyung's history, he knows how the man has been treated his whole life. The last thing the blonde needs is for another guy to treat him like he's just a hole.

And apparently, this is the first time Taehyung's been treated with even an ounce of respect, because he is losing his mind. He's shaking, stuttering, biting his lip to a crisp and doing all his best to not let incredibly unholy sounds fill up the room.

Of course Jimin would love to hear him, but this isn't about him. It's about Taehyung.

While the shorter admires the face of someone who is trying their best not to get lost in pleasure underneath him, one eye slowly opens and looks up at the strawberry blonde boy. He follows a hand that comes up to stroke his hair, with his eyes, untill it's out of reach and the first proper sentence spoken by Taehyung this whole time makes his ears ring.

"P-pretty pup-puppy." He manages out with a shaky voice.

Jimin smiles and kisses the other on his forehead. "Thank you."