[Caught]

*
Omg thank you so much for 10k!!! It's such an honour that you guys like this book :) I'm really trying to update more but I'm a pretty lazy person xD. Anyways, let's get back to Namjoon being a bitch

*

Joon, no! Don't be fucking stupid!" Seokjin yells angrily as he marches towards him and pushes him back. "We don't fucking fight eachother and you know that. What has gotten into you?!"

Namjoon looks at Seokjin, then back at Jimin amd takes a deep breath. He stuffs his hands in his pockets and rolls his head.

"Fine, but I still want proof you can fight. I know some people who could use a beating, care to join?" He asks Jimin in a sweet voice.

Jimin has been silent the whole time, looking at the mess that's happening, caused by him. Seeing how Namjoon is so mad at him breaks his heart, he never wanted to hurt these people.

And before he knows it, his bottom lip starts quivering and his eyes become watery. "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to be a nuisance." The boy mutters softly, making everyone's heart break.

Namjoon just stares at the boy, suddenly feeling guilty for making him cry but not letting that guilt take over. He grabs the boy's hand and drags him alomg towards the front door. "If you start crying by a little yelling, I wonder how you will ever survive out in the real world."

And with that, the two disappear from the other's view, but when the remaining boys rush outside, they've already taken off.

-

The pair sit in the car in silence while Namjoon drives them to a place where he can see the boy at work.

Jimin turns to Namjoon, seeing his cold gaze fixated on the road ahead of them. "Why do you hate me so much?" He asks, on the brink of tearing up again.

"I don't owe you an explanation. If you just try and keep up with the rest of us and leave me alone, I won't bother you in the future." He answers, not even sparing the other a glance.

Jimin sighs and looks down at his lap, playing with his fingers. "Where are we going?"

"We're gonna beat up some people. I want to see how you fight, considering you act like a baby."

Jimin scoffs at that and crosses his arms, frowning cutely. "I'm not a baby."

Namjoon just chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. "My point proven." He parks the car in an abandoned alleyway and turns to the younger.

"These men have been irritating me for a long time but Boss doesn't let me have fun with them. I think they're with around six or seven, can you handle that?" He asks, an eyebrow shooting up.

Jimin nods his head with a proud smile and Namjoon accidentaly laughs at the boy's cuteness, quickly recovering himself.

"Now let's go."

"NAMJOON!" A familiar voice calls from next to his window, making the man sigh in defeat. He turns around and is met with Seokjin's angry face, fuming with heat.

"Get your ass out of this car, I'm driving us home." Jimin tried to hold in his laughter when Seokjin drags Namjoon out of the car and into the van that the other boys are waiting in.

When Seokjin returns, he turns to Jimin with an apologetic smile. "Sorry for his behaviour, he's kind of an asshole."

Jimin laughs and nods his head as they drive away. "Maybe a little bit."

-

Once arrived back home, where Namjoon has gotten a scolding from Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok at the same time and the three youngest watching in amusememt, they're all seated scattered around the living room.

Namjoon hasn't spoken a word to Jimin or anyone in general. No one knows if it's because he's still mad or because he's ashamed, but it's probably the last one.

While Yoongi gets up to get himself something to drink, he leans his hand on Jungkook's leg which results to him falling on the ground.

"Yah! Why did you kick me, you useless kid!" Yoongi yells angrily, only making Jungkook laugh. "You touched me."

"So? Does that mean you can just fucking body slam me to the ground?!" Jungkook can't stop his laughter as he watches his hyung over- exaggerate.

"I swear, you kids know nothing of respect."

"You sound like a grandpa."

"You sound like you should have a bullet through your head."

While the two continue bickering, Jimin looks at them with awe and the homeley feel he gets makes a silent giggle escape his pretty pink lips.

Suddenly the bickering stops and all six heads turn to him.

"Did you say something?" Jungkook asks.

Jimin shakes his head, ashamed and his cheeks heating up.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and flicks Yoongi on the head before making a run towards the bathroom and locking himself in to avoid getting beat up.

The rest continues talking and Jimin can't help but stare. Even though it seems like not everyone wants him here, he's still excited to be apart of this team.

Their first training together will be the day after tomorrow, and the pretty boy can't wait.

*
For the people who also read Bossy, I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I've been stuck on the next chapter for a while now. I just need to find myself some awkward Jungkook and confident, kind of a dick Tae inspiration xD

*