[Please, sir]

*
I hope no one will get mad at me for this

*

It's the next day and Jimin wakes up in an empty bed. He doesn't remember much but he does remember falling asleep cuddled up against Yoongi.

The boy cringes at himself, thinking how weird it actually is to do that, especially since it's only his third day here.

Once he enters the hallway, he notices how silent it is, it's almost like no one is here.

His suspicions are confirmed when he arrives downstairs and everyone is gone. Slightly freaking out, Jimin runs back upstairs to check every room, only finding every single one empty, before running back downstairs again.

Panic starts to rise in his body, not knowing what this means. "Hyungs?" Jimin mutters, not getting any response.

Tiredly, he drops himself down at the kitchen island. Did they really leave him here alone?

"I knew I wasn't good enough." The boy pouts sadly, dropping his head in his arms.

"Even though I would love to tell you that they left you behind because you suck, they didn't" Namjoon says as he enters the kitchen, looking irritaded as ever.

"They went to do somethiny for Boss."

"And they left us behind?"

"Yeah."

Namjoon walks away, ready to end the conversation but Jimin runs up to the man and stops him in his tracks by standing right in front of him.

"I get that you don't like me but why are you so mean to me?" The boy asks, eyebrows furrowed.

He's tired of feeling sad and guilty because of Namjoon, he deserved some sort of answer from the man.

"I don't owe you shit."

"Bullshit, tell me why you're being such a dick." Jimin says angrily, slightly raising his voice.

Namjoon squints his eyes, not liking the sudden attitude switch. "Watch your mouth."

"No, I will not fucking watch my mouth now man up and tell me!"

Namjoon stays silent and just turns around to leave the boy behind, not sparing him another glance. But Jimin is slowly losing his patience and demands an answer, so he roughly pulls Namjoon back by his arm, their chests almost touching.

Never breaking eye contact, Namjoon growls, looking down at the younger. "I told you before kid, I will fuck you up."

And as Jimin stares at he man in front of him with hatred and hurt in his eyes, he finally recognises the feeling from the other day.

It wasn't fear, it was attraction.

The pink haired male's eyes darken as a wicked sweet smile spreads across his face, the Jimin he becomes during jobs slowly taking over, giving him his extreme confidence.

Namjoon notices the weird switch in the boy's eyes who have now turned hooded and dark.

The boy leans forward a bit, eyes never leaving Namjoon's. "What if I want you to?"

-

Namjoon throws Jimin on the bed after having carried him up the stairs in an extreme rush, thei lips never leaving each other's.

The elder jumps on the bed too and hovers over the boy, taking in how much want fills his eyes, the need for his touch extremely evident.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Namjoon chuckles darkly as he latches himself onto Jimin's neck, a small whine leaving the boy's lips from the intense feeling.

He starts pulling at Namjoon's shirt, begging for him to take it off, to rip the clothes off his body, to see him.

Namjoon smirks, pulling away and undressing. Jimin does as well and eventually, they're both naked, not being able to wait any longer.

Namjoon takes in Jimin's heavenly beautiful body, the whines coming from his pretty pink lips and his cock already hard.

Namjoon strokes his thumb across Jimin's bottom lip before tapping his middle finger onto his lips, the boy immediatly opening up to make the brunettes fingers as wet ass posibble.

While his fingers are in Jimin's mouth, Namjoon teases the boy's hole with his other hand, making him whine even harder.

When Namjoon is satisfied, he removes his fingers from Jimin's mouth and sticks two in his hole at once, making the boy squeel.

"T-too m-much." He stutters out, his whole body shaking from the sudden stretch.

Namjoon just grins as he shoves a third one in, making Jimin's body twitch. "No it's not, I know you can take it." Namjoon grumbles, stretching the boy out further, scissoring his fingers and eventually the boy's complaints turn to moans.

When Namjoon pulls his fingers out, Jimin whines, hating the empty feeling. "P-please." He whispers, physicially dragging Namjoon over to him and roughly kissing him.

Namjoon pulls back and lines his, now lubed up, cock up with Jimin's hole that's clenching around nothing. "Please, what?"

"Daddy"

Namjoon softly presses his cock against Jimin's hole in response. "No."

"Please Namjoon, I want you inside me please fill me up I need it."

"Please, what?" He growls as he pushes the tip in slightly. By now Jimin is panting, just wanting to be fucked into oblivion.

"Please, sir."

Namjoon smirks before he slams himself in fully, not giving Jimin any time to adjust before he starts moving.

Jimin's bottom lip is bleeding from biting too hard and tears roll down his cheeks, his eyes tightly shut.

When Namjoon hits the boy's prostate, Jimin can't hold himself in any longer and he screams as Namjoon keeps hitting that spot over and over again.

He grips the sheets, claws Namjoon's back, tries to get a hold of anything as the pleasure and pain perfectly mixing together in an overwhelming feeling.

After a while, Jimin feels the familiar knot forming in his stomach and soon after, he comes undone all over his stomach and chest.

Having no time to recover, Namjoon picks up his pace but the pain is too much to handle for the boy. "H-hurts." He stutters out, swallowing thickly.

"Good." Namjoon growls as he feels his climax coming too and he goes to pull out, but Jimin wraps his legs around the man's waist to keep him in place.

"Wanna feel full." He says and who is Namjoon to decline such an offer and he comes undone inside the younger, falling over on top of him as he rides out his high.

After Namjoon pulls out and has cleaned them both up, he crawls in ber next to Jimin and rolls over, his back towards the younger.

"Do you still hate me?" Jimin asks teasingly, staring at the other's back.

It's silent for a few second before the elder decides to answer. "Yes."

Jimin smiles slightly as he turns around too and closes his eyes. Even though he has just woken up from a decent night's sleep, his body is begging for him to get a few hours more and he quickly dozes off to sleep.

*
Hate sex = best sex

*