[Seokjin]

Six months later

He's being followed.

It's pretty obvious that someone is behind him, trailing him every step he makes.

At this point, Seokjin is just waiting for the person to strike.

Suddenly, the boy feels something being pressed against his back as he hears a low voice in his ear. "Go left."

Without putting up a fight, he does what the man wants and turns left.

Once again the man speaks. "Stop walking."

Seokjin comes to a standstill as he listens to the last demand of the man. "Empty your pockets."

Seojin grins as he thinks what a waste of time it is for this guy to rob him. "My pockets are empty."

The man roughly presses the gun harder against his back as his voice becomes angrier. "Shut the fuck up and empty them."

Seokjin does as told and empties his pockets and he was right. They're empty.

The man behind him groans and lets his finger linger by the trigger. "You're useless and wasting my time. Maybe a street rat like you is better off dead."

The next thing he knows, his gun is ripped from his grip in a mere second, the young boy shooting him right in the heart.

The body drops down with a loud thumpf as blood begins to pool around it.

Seokjin grabs the the robber's backpack from his corpse and stuffs the gun into it after putting it on safety.

He looks back one more time as he leaves the alley and rolls his eyes.

"What an idiot."

-

"Boss, Kim Myung was shot last night."

Myung-Dae looks up from where he was reading to listen to this new found information.

"Oh, you mean the traitor?" He asks bitterly.

"Yes, boss."

Myung-Dae sets down the papers he was holding in his hand to lock his fingers.

"Find out who killed him for me please, I want to thank them personally."

-

He's being followed, again. Can a guy never just walk without having someone on his ass.

He thinks about how he's gonna get out of this. If the guy has a knife, it might be harder to disarm him.

Just as he's found a gameplan, a second person pulls him by his arm into the same alley the robber from a few nights ago was left to bled.

Instead of the feeling of a gun or knife pressed against his body, it's a large hand.

Just now, the boy realises who's hand it is.

Myung-Dae sees the boy stiffen and laughs a bit, it reminding him of the other kid he busted in his office a while ago.

"So, you're the kid that did me the favor of killing a traitor." He pats the boy on the head. "I wanted to thank you myself."

Behind the fear filling Seokjin's body, he can't help but feel a little pride.

"Thank you, sir."

Myung-Dae nods his head, but just when he's about to leave, an idea pops up in his head. Just like that Namjoon kid, this one has potential too. The way he disarmed one of his previous men with no real training is a gift made for using.

"Before I leave, I want to make an offer."

Seokjin raises one eyebrow, eager to hear what the man has to say.

"You're a smart kid and I want to train you so you'll turn into someone that matters. I want to offer you a job."

Expecting a struggle, the mafia boss is completely taken aback when the boy in front of him sticks out his hand immediately.

"I was made to do this, sir. I will take your offer."

Myung-Dae shakes his hand, loving this kid's enthousiasm.

"Great. From now on, call me boss."

Seokjin nods his head as excitement fills his body thinking about what his life will be like from now on.

"Got it, boss."