[This one is different]

*
C O N S I S T E N C Y
*

"I really thought we were done." Yoongi chuckles as he looks at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

Namjoon looks over at the gray haired boy and sighs. He thought they were done too.

After Hoseok joined them about a year and a half ago, they were all getting worried the group was becoming too big.

Survival in this line of work is built on trust. And the more people you have to trust, the more chance there is that someone will betray you.

They were just starting to accept that this would be it, one team of four boys on their way to become men.

But Boss just announced a fifth one is coming to join them. Namjoon wishes he could tell Boss it's a bad idea to keep adding people but he knows he can't.

The only thing he can do is pray for this one to be good as well.

"Okay, I think I look pretty approachable." Yoongi praises as he looks proud at the finished product.

Seokjin, who has just walked in slaps Yoongi on the back of his head. "Don't be so full of yourself."

Yoongi launches himself at Seokjin, making the man stumble and fall. Seokjin tries to get the boy off with force, resulting in them rolling around the bathroom floor, hitting eachother every chance they get.

Namjoon decides to ignore it and walks out, meeting Hoseok in the hallway who looks annoyed as fuck.

"GUYS." Hoseok yells, making the two stop.

"He's here."

-

Taehyung doesn't really understand what's going on. He knows that Myung-Dae sent men out to kidnap him and bring him to the man's office. He offered him a position as trainee for a team of boys he's training, due to his fighting skills.

And even though the man seemed very impressed by his skills, Taehyung still doesn't believe he's here to fight.

He is skinny and petite and not even close to looking any sort of intimidating. He knows Myung-Dae just wanted to find an excuse to bring him here, Taehyung knows what he's here for.

Unbothered, he looks up to see four boys walk towards hin. He notices they're all older than him, how typical.

The one with black hair greets him with a kind smile and an outstrechted hand. Taehyung looks at the hand and then back at the boy.

Confused, he glances at the other boy's faces and then back to the one infront of him.

"Helloooo?" The raven haired boy says, waving his hand infront of Taehyung's face. "I asked you what your name is, mine's Seokjin."

Taehyung snaps back to reality and bows a full 90 degrees, making the boys share confused looks.

"My name is Taehyung, sir."

Seokjin, who is a little lost, doesn't really know what to do, so Yoongi speaks up.

"Why are you still bending forward?"

Taehyung straightens his back and looks at the grey haired boy. "Because he didn't tell me to come up again." The boy answers with a smile on his face.

"Uhh, okay? You don't have to wait for me to tell you to stand straight. Also, why did you call me sir?" Seokjin asks, taken aback.

Taehyung tilts his head, eyebrows a bit raised. "Then what would you like to be called?"

"Just Seokjin."

Taehyung seems to not be able to grasp what he just said. He has to call him by his name? His first name? What is going on?

The four boys all stare at Taehyung, trying to figure out the boy's weird antics.

Namjoon breaks the awkward silence by taking Taehyung's hand and leading him up the stairs to their bedroom.

"So, this is where you sleep. Luckily, we got Boss to add more beds, otherwise I think we would kill eachother." Namjoon laughs as he turns his back on Taehyung, calling the other guys over.

When he turns back around, he yelps, jumping backwards and covering his eyes.

The other three boys quickly come in to see why Namjoon screamed.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" Hoseok yells as he also enters the room.

Taehyung just looks really fucking confused at the four men infront of him either covering their eyes or staring in shock.

"B-because you are going to have sex with me, right?" The boy stutters.

Namjoon and Hoseok remove their hands from their eyes and it gets silent for a while.

Namjoon steps forward, studying the boy's face. "Are you a prostitute?"

Taehyung nods, holding his hands behind his back.

Seokjin sighs as he walks to his closet and takes out a hoodie, underwear and a pair of sweatpants.

He gives them to Taehyung and the boy hesitantly takes it from him and gets dressed, everything is way too big for him but it still feels really soft.

Hoseok sighs as he looks at the blonde boy. "We have some talking to do."