[Shoot away]

*

Idek is anyone still reads this book but here you go, fucking finally. Big thanks to scb2102 for messaging me and giving me an idea for the next chapter and MONOWORLDS for facetiming with me while playing Link's Awakening.

*

Today is the day. Their first official job together with the seven of them.

Everyone is doing their daily routines, some groaning because they don't feel like going out and some going over the paperwork of what is to come today.

Jimin is in neither of these groups.

He has fallen down about six times, knocked over a glass, got in a fight with Taehyung and hung onto Hoseok and Yoongi every chance he got.

Namjoon growls when he sees the boy run past him to his room because he "forgot something again". He turns to Seokjin who's chuckling beside him, with a sharp glare. "How are you not annoyed?"

Seokjin shrugs as he pushes his hair back. "It's cute."

"Cute my ass, he needs to shut the fuck up and finish getting ready."

Seokjin stays silent but the smug look on his face only annoys Namjoon more and he releases a displeased noise. The elder of the two pats him on the shoulder a few times.

"You've become more grumpy since you fucked him."

Namjoon's eyes widen and he grabs the collar of his team mate's shirt. "Don't. Fucking. Tell. Anybody."

The raven haired boy salutes him with a wink. "I won't big boy, now let's drag the kid out of this house."

Namjoon releases him and stops him as he's about to pass him. "How'd you find out?"

Seokjin grins. "You're too easy to read."

From the moment he walked into the quiet house and noticed Jimin stuttering away when they asked him where Namjoon was, when he saw his brother purposely avoiding eye contact or any contact, for that matter, Seokjin knew.

Although, the smell of sex gave it away aswell.

"It'd be a surprise to me if the rest didn't figure it out by now, so you can stop playing pretend that you don't want to tear that ass apart again."

Seokjin walks away, leaving a fuming Namjoon behind him and sees the rest has gathered downstairs, one of them a bit more hyper than the rest.

Jimin smiles at Seokjin and runs over to him, quickly giving him a hug and grabbing his hand to drag him outside. Seokjin notices the daggers being shot at him while Jimin holds his hand, but ignores them on purpose, actually feeling quite full of himself.

He winks at Namjoon who's just now walking out of the house as he gets in the car.

-

Jimin sighs as he stares out the window.

Everything feels so good, so peaceful.

Perfect almost.

The continuous thoughts of his life before getting here have stopped, his worries about his relationships with the boys too.

All that he is able to focus on is the sound of the car, the sound of the arguing in de backseat and the sound of Hoseok's finger tapping against the steering wheel.

If only life always felt like this.

Maybe it's time to let go of being careful around the boys and trying so hard to make a good impression. What does it matter what people think of him or how they treat him.

Jimin has seen way worse than being threatened by a few muscle pigs, he knows he can handle them.

A smile creeps on his face when the noise in the car dies down and everyone's mood starts to calm down aswell.

When the car stops, Jimin jumps out of the front seat and slides the door to the van open with a big smile.

"Come on, I wanna play!"

-

Jimin pouts as he hangs onto Yoongi's arm with a slouch. Yoongi rolls his eyes and pats Jimin on the head, feeling again how soft the boy's hair is.

"We have to know how you fight before we put you on lookout."

Jimin's pout only worsens when he's remembered they put him on lookout.

"Y'all suck."

Taehyung stops walking and jumps infront of Jimin's feet, almost making him fall and smirks "I do it really well, want me to show you?"

Jimin just grins and pushes him aside. "I bet you do."

Taehyung raises his eyebrow and crosses his arms, astounded by the new attitude on the little rat.

He grins widely as he watches the boy walk away. "Oh this'll be fun."

They arrive at the rundown, obviously old building. It's quite small and seems like it's going to collapse any minute.

Jimin frowns up at the building and turns to Jungkook, who's standing next to him. "Why do you guys train in a rathole?"

"What do you think stands out more, a nice looking building in the city with us walking in and out of it a few times a week, or this dump somewhere in the middle of nowhere, where no one can see us?"

Jimin shrugs. "You have a point there."

They make their way into the building and once in a huge room with targets and training equipment everywhere, Jimin is handed a gun.

Seokjin and Hoseok drop down the bags of weapons they took with them, since they don't store weapons here in this building. It's too dangerous.

Hoseok looks at him in the eye. "You're on lookout while we collect money and you spot a suspicious man you don't recognise roaming around the area, what do you do?"

"Notify y'all inside and keep my eye out for possible threats and if there are any other men that could be with him."

"Correct. Now what do you do when he starts to aproach you, you have three seconds to think before he-"

A loud bang interups Hoseok, no one in the room flinches. They all turn to where the shot was aimed and see a clean hole in the abandomen of the shooting target, just at a spot where the person who got shot won't die right away but will be left inmobile.

"Why didn't you kill him?"

"Not needed."

Hoseok hums and walks to where the target is, standing right infront of it.

"Shoot 5 centimeters from my arm."

A loud bang is heard again and Hoseok looks to the side to see a bullet hole, 5 centimeters from his arm. Jimin didn't even hesitate.

He wouldn't say he's surprised or impressed, but it's not what he expected.

Hoseok's ear twitches when he hears movement and turns to see Yoongi, gun in hand and pointed at Jimin's foot. He shoots and Jimin dodges, even though the elder was behind him and out of sight.

"How did you dodge it?"

"I heard you shift." The boy answers with a serious look on his face.

Yoongi growls. He's obviously upset with himself for making such an amateuristic mistake.

He looks at Jimin who seems to have a way different personality than normal and shrugs. "Let's just continue."