Part 18: 'Well the more, the merrier.'

ADELINE P.O.V

I didn't realise there would be so many people at this dinner. I thought it would be me, Kat and the Salvatores. I was meeting the founders, I wasn't too fused on the idea. I still had to go though.

I walked outside my room and saw Kat standing waiting for me.

"Ready to go?"

"I was waiting on you." She laughed at me.

"There's going to be a man there tonight his name is George Lockwood be extra nice for me ok?" She looked right at me and I nodded my head wondering what she was planning.

We walked to the end of the hallway and there stood the two Salvatores waiting on us.

"You look beautiful Miss Adeline," Stefan said. I blushed.

"Thank you, Mr Salvatore." I walked on past him, I wanted to wrap my arm around his but I had to find this Mr Lockwood for Kat, there was no time for what I wanted.

I walked down the steps with Katherine at my side. Giuseppe Salvatore stood at the end of the steps waiting on Kat and me.

"Afternoon Lady's the party is through this door. He guided us into a big ballroom with lots of people many of them turned to me and Kat, we smirked at each other and spread out.

"Hello, Miss Pierce I'm Honouria Fell."

"Lovely to meet you Miss fell."

"You know you are just the talk of the town at the moment."

"Why is that?"

"Well, you're young, beautiful and new. You can't blame people for being curious." She was very forward, but potentially useful.

"Well, I'm afraid I'm not very interesting." I noticed Pearl and Anna out of the corner of my eye.

"Miss fell I see you've met Adeline." I winked at Anna.

"Yes, I have." Miss fell did not like Pearl.

"I believe your husband was looking for you." Pearl smiled sweetly.

"Well, I best be off then, lovely to meet you Adeline we must have tea sometime."

"Yes, we must." She walked away.

"She does not like you." I laughed

"No, she doesn't." Pearl laughed back.

"I didn't realise you'd be joining us on this trip."

"Your sister requested us and a few others."

"Well, the more the merrier," I smirked at her staring out at my options for a human blood bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see a man infront of me.

"Sorry to interrupt I thought it necessary to introduce myself, George Lockwood." This was the one Katherine wanted me to meet.

"My pleasure Mr Lockwood, Adeline Pierce." I placed my hand out for him to kiss and when he did I faked a blush.

"You are as beautiful as they say." I'm going to be sick.

"You are quite the flatterer." I fake giggled. God, I needed something to eat. I looked at Pearl begging her to speak. She began speaking to George and I surveyed the room looking for a bite. I saw a man at the very back making fuck-me eyes at me. I returned them and he signalled with his fingers for me to follow.

"If you'll excuse me." I walked away before they could protest.

I followed him outside. Where the hell did he go? I began to walk to the side of the house when I felt a yank on my hand throwing me against a wall. I went to push them away when I noticed it was the man from before. He threw his lips on mine and began kissing me. He had his hands on my hips pushing me into him. I put my hands through his hair and when I had enough of his sloppy kisses I pulled his head back and compelled him.

"Don't scream and don't run"

I sank my fangs into his carotid, making sure to control the blood flow as to not splash my dress.

I drank and drank when I could feel him start to lose consciousness I pulled back.

"Do everything I say and answer my questions honestly." I compelled him. I heard footsteps and threw him to the ground so no one would see.

"Now what do we have here." It was Kat.

"I was hungry." I shrugged. I looked down at him.

"Get up." He got up off the ground.

"Handkerchief." I held out my hand and he placed it onto it. I dabbed my mouth off of all the blood.

"Why did I do that, why can't I run or scream." He looked terrified, I enjoyed it.

"Because I told you not to," I answered bored. "Now what is your name."

"Seamus Fell," I smirked at Kat.

"Honouria Fell?" Kat whispered to herself. "Relative or husband."

"I don't have to answer you." He hissed out, I grabbed him by the neck and threw him to the wall.

"If you speak to her like that again I will rip out your intestines." I gritted out. "Answer."

"Husband," Kat smirked.

"She seemed like a self-righteous bitch anyway. Now you are going to be my little spy, I need you to go find out everything you can about everyone in this town. Anything you can gather is needed. Especially anything to do with Adeline and I. You are not going to tell anyone about this." She had compelled him and shoved her wrist in his mouth forcing him to gulp down her blood.

"Off you go now." He scrambled away but as he turned the corner I watched his composure return.

"That was mean." I fake pouted.

"That was fun. Now my dear sister we have an in without all the work of gaining trust it sounds perfect to me." I couldn't help but smile at her. She had worked hard these past years making sure we were both always safe.

We began walking back into the party.