Part 26: 'More to learn and love.'

ADELINE P.O.V

"Come on we have to get up." I moaned out as Damon kissed up my neck.

It had been like this the past week. Sweet moments mixed with hot sex.

"No, we don't." He responded continuing his assault on my neck.

"We have to get ready for the ball," I replied half-heartedly.

"I'm sure your maid can wait." He hummed out at my collarbone taking his assault lower and lower.

"Fine." I breathed out.

KLAUS P.O.V

"I told you to find them," I screamed out at this wretched which.

"You told me we were finding some long lost love, not some girl you are obsessed with and her damn sister you want to torture!"

"Regardless you will do it," I growled out.

"Even if I was willing to, your darling Adeline's witch is better than I realised. She's a Bennet even you should know not to mess with a Bennet."

"Then do the spell you did before."

"No." I grabbed her neck and sped her full force into a wall.

"If you have some twisted idea that I will not kill you and everyone in your entire family you are very sadly mistaken." I was squeezing the life out of the bitch.

"You have been looking for a witch to do these spells for over a hundred years what makes you think you'll find another one," I smirked as I watched the life drain out of her.

"You just told me." She was starting to lose consciousness, just before she died I whispered in her ear. "Bennett."

I dropped her to the floor and called for a servant to dispose of the body. Rebecca walked in as I poured myself a drink.

"What was the need!" She shouted at me.

"Go away little sister, I don't have the time or want to deal with your temper tantrum." I sighed.

"She was the only one who knew how to find them and you just went and killed her."

"I don't need her, I don't need anyone!" She scoffed at me.

"Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, you are spending all your time trying to find one person, doesn't sound like you don't need anyone to me." She stormed out.

I picked up the glass I had been drinking out of and launched it at the wall. Why the hell did she have to run.

The anger was seething out of me I could feel my blood boil with hatred for everyone and everything that wasn't her.

ADELINE P.O.V

"Ok so explain this to me one more time." Katherine pulled an annoyed face as Emily helped us into our founders' ball dresses.

"All I need you to do is keep George distracted until I tell you to bring him outside."

"And then we eat him." I joke. Katherine glared.

"No then you leave and I talk to him." I scrunched up my nose at that. Why was she being so secretive?

"Fine."

Emily kept looking at Katherine, asking her something with her eyes and every time she so much as glanced at me Katherine would narrow her eyes. This whole situation just keeps getting stranger.

"You're all done miss Adeline," Emily announced.