Part 60: 'Apology not accepted.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*TENNESSE HOUSE*
S3e01'The birthday.'

Running around all damn summer looking for werewolves was not something I thought I would be doing, especially since I was doing it with my ex-lover. We were at some house in Tennessee right now. Stefan and Klaus were inside, I had refused to join, I stood at the car waiting for them to hurry it up. After a while, Klaus walked out.

"Done?" I asked. I just wanted to go back to the hotel.

"Stefan's finishing up." He looked me up and down. "You look extra beautiful tonight." I scoffed and ignored him. "Come on love, just have a chat with me. I can't be that bad."

"The man who tried to kill my older sister, made me run for 500 years and did kill my entire family including my little sister. I guess not that bad." I glared at him.

"I did apologise." He muttered.

"Apology not accepted."

"You don't drink from the vein." He commented,

"Is that a question?" I asked.

"An observation." He shrugged. "Do you have bad control?" I knew what he was doing.

"Nope. I have good control I just didn't in mystic falls and haven't since." I shrugged.

"Do you want to drink from the vein again?"

"I don't kill." I looked at him and he laughed.

"Oh my love, you have lots to learn." Before I could object Stefan got into the car angrily.

"What did you do?" I asked him seeing Stefan's state.

"I got the location of our new werewolf friend." Klaus boasted. "Get in the car."

We drove through the night so I slept in the front seat as usual. Klaus refused to let me sit in the back with Stefan.

KLAUS P.O.V

She slept as she usually did when we drove through the night. She slept better in the car than she did in a bed anyway, something about the car lulled her to sleep. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Her bottom lip always jutted out slightly leaving her pouting as she slept. It was one of those many, many, tempting things about her.

"Where are we going?" Stefan asked from the back. He was still way too dark for my enjoyment right now he needed to lighten up.

"Well, you heard your last meal, southern comfort. A lovely little bar." I called into him. He nodded and went back to his brooding. My attention went back to Adeline and how beautiful she looked just sleeping. I had an idea so I placed my hand on her knee and entered her mind. I thought about what she might like to see and smiled as I thought of the perfect place.

Italy. I knew she would love it there. I could keep her calm and happy through her mind. We were sitting on a little balcony staring out at the ocean.

"I always have loved Italy." Adeline sighed in content. She looked ethereal in the evening sun in that white sundress.

"I know," I told her. I could somewhat control her emotions through her head.