Part 62: 'And you never thought to mention this.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*CHICAGO*
S3e03'The End Of The Affair.'

We had been driving for hours and as usual, I slept the entire time. When we finally arrived I woke up with a start as the car slammed to a stop. Without saying a word Klaus jumped out. Stefan and I shared a look before following him,

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan." Klaus smirked, his attitude had slowly returned. I had my own memories of Chicago, which revolves around a particular blonde who I hoped Klaus never found out I knew.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked unsurely.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" My memories of Chicago had not come to the surface in years.

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur." Stefan looked distracted as he answered.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend."

*Chicago Circa 1920*

"How long you staying?" Gloria asked me as she had just started her break. She was a fantastic singer and witch, and thankfully one of my best friends.

"Until I'm forced to run." I responded bored staring at my drink, slowly stirring my drink.

"From?" She teased.

"Klaus Mikaelson." I responded smiling slightly. When Gloria had met me I refused to say his name so every time I spoke about him now she would make me say it.

"Good girl, I'm going back on stage so go and grab yourself a blood bag, you know where they are." She headed back on stage and I headed to the back room.

When I walked in there was a man with a blonde woman attached to his neck. I didn't even realise she was feeding from him till I smelt the blood. She must have realised I was there because she pulled away and looked at me. 

She was young and beautiful, beyond anyone I had ever met. She had blonde hair pinned up. Her eyes were a piercing deep blue.

"Want some?" She questioned happily.

*Chicago Now*

"Something wrong Addie?" Stefan questioned lightly putting his hand on my back.

"We can't be here," I told him quietly. He looked at me puzzled.

"Chop chop, we're off to do some sightseeing." He began to walk the streets I remembered fondly.

*Chicago Circa 1920*

"You're joking." I couldn't help but laugh continuously at her.

"Yes. He told me he would help me become just as good a vampire as him! Imagine, me three times his age." Her face had a mix of delight and disgust on it.

"I can just imagine your face, Bekah." I laughed at her taking another long sip of my drink.

We had met four months ago in that back room, she had seemed so casual about the whole thing and it intrigued me. Within a week of meeting, we were inseparable.