Part 66: 'You really think there's a ghost here?'

I woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had in my entire life. My head was attacking me for being so stupid.

I forced myself out of bed and headed downstairs. To pour myself a drink. I groaned as my head roared and turned around. Damon and Stefan were looking at each other as if the other was crazy.

"Why did you let me drink that much?" I groaned.

"We got bigger problems let's go." Damon headed out the door without waiting on me but I followed quickly.

"Where are we going." I asked as Damon flew out the gates.

"Mason Lockwood's back." He said annoyance lacing his tone.

"Funny." I fake laughed. "He's dead."

"So was Vicki." He reminded me.

We sped through town until he spotted Caroline and Bonnie. He pulled up beside them.

"Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." He greeted.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost." I snorted and he glared at me.

"What?" Bonnie asked, eyes wide.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline always looked at Damon like he smelled bad.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu." Caroline looked at Bonnie.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Caroline looked worried.

"They can't." Bonnie swallowed nervously.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it." He drive away so fast that the tires squealed.

"You really think there's a ghost here?" I asked curiously.

"I think there could be more than one and I have killed quite a few people." I rolled my eyes at him.

We pulled up outside the mystic grill and headed in. Damon walked over to Alaric who was at the bar and I followed.

"You know, I've had enough vampires today, thanks." Alaric didn't even look at Damon.

"Hey!" I pouted offended.

"Obviously you don't count Ade." Alaric smiled at me.

"Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We've got trouble." Damon told him.

"No, you've got trouble. See, we're not a team. You tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends. I don't like you anymore." Alaric scoffed.

"Ah! But remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle werewolf, Mason Lockwood?" Damon reminisced.

"Yeah, and?" Alaric motioned for Damon to continue.

"I think he's still a little pissed." Damon declared.

Just as Damon said that someone leant in between me and Damon stealing a whiskey. It was Mason. My mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Mason," Alaric whispered.

"God, I miss whiskey." Mason downed the drink before smashing the glass on Damon's head.

"Told ya." Damon groaned to Alaric.

"Hey, babe." Mason turned to me and smiled. I managed to close my mouth and smile back at him.

"Hi." I whispered, still not believing he was here.