Part 42: 'Um, Uncle Mason."

ADELINE P.O.V
*ADELINES ROOM*
S2e04 'Memory lane.'

I was unfortunately and rudely awoken by Stefan making some amount of noise upstairs. I moodily trudged up the stairs into his room only to see my sister sprawled out on his bed.

"I wanted to see you." Katherine teased.

"Katherine." I made myself known and Katherine turned and smirked at me.

"Sister, I came to wake you this morning but you were asleep and I remember how moody you are when you don't get your sleep." I fake smiled at her. "I missed you two. Indulge me for a little while, please." She ran her finger over Stefan's bookcase.

"Why are you back in town?" Stefan asks sick of her. She smirked and walked over to me.

"Why am I back, Ade? Come on you're bound to know. You were always the smarter sister so, why am I back?" She saw that I wasn't going to answer." No?" She mocked me as she turned around. "Now to answer I have my darling sister here and the other three. You, you and you."

"See I can't quite get that down. It's just kind of gets stuck in my throat."

"Well you know it's the truth. Deep down in that gorgeous body of yours is the Stefan that fell in love with me too. And as for you, you're my sister."

"I still hate you." She smirked and walked back over to me.

"Come on, you know you love me." I rolled my eyes and walked out not wanting to deal with her.

I quickly ran downstairs to change and then left not wanting to be near my sister a second longer.

I jumped into my car and pulled away from the house I didn't know what I was going to do today until I drove past the road that lead to the Lockwood's I spun my car and headed that way. Figuring Mason Lockwood out was now my task for the day.

I pulled in and jumped out walking over to the door I knocked and Mrs Lockwood answered.

"Hi, Mrs Lockwood. Mason there?" She seemed in a rush, throwing on her jacket and gathering up papers.

"Adeline, honey. How are you? You look, fabulous darling. I would love to stay and chat but being in-term Mayor doesn't leave much of my time free. Let me grab Mason." She shouted up the stairs for him and sent me a kind smile before rushing out the door.

Mason walked down the stairs and looked at me before smirking. He was very attractive. Wouldn't think he was mayor creepy's brother.

"Edward." He smirked at me.

"Jacob." I joked back.

"Well, you here to fight me because I'm up for that with you." He raised his fists mockingly, I just tilted my head to the side.

"You know how to cook?" I asked. He lowered his fists in confusion and went to open his mouth but I interrupted him. "Because I haven't had breakfast yet and the conversation we're going to have is going to need food." I walked into the kitchen and planted myself on top of the counter while mason followed.

"What would you like Miss Pierce." He asked me.

"You know how to make creeps?" I asked with a smile, he scoffed and laughed but gave in grabbing ingredients.

"So what is this very important conversation that we need to have?" He asked throwing various ingredients into a bowl.

"Well as we've already established you know my secret, I know yours," I stated seriously but he just continued to smile at me, he had this contagious smile that made me want to smile back.