Part 48: 'Why would I agree?'

ADELINE P.O.V
*ELENA'S HOUSE*
S2e10 'The sacrifice.'

"Good morning." I walked into Elena's kitchen to see Damon, Stefan and Elena all looking extra moody. "What's wrong now?" I asked sighing.

"Katherine wants out to get the moonstone so we are going to find a way to get it," Damon explained passing me coffee.

"Call me if you want any help with something that doesn't have to do with my sister," I told them all.

"She wants you to come and see her," Stefan told me.

"I will soon." I walked back upstairs to go get ready. Some of my stuff was at Elena's. After I was ready Elena came upstairs and told me to get in the car, offering no explanation.

"It's not nice to leave a girl naked so early in the morning." Rose looked up to see Elena and me, not Damon.

"You two had sex?" I questioned.

"Whoa. Sorry, I thought you were..." Rose didn't answer my question but the answer was obvious,

"I, uh, sorry, I..." Elena seemed embarrassed.

"There's no one else here," Rose told her.

"Actually, I came to talk to you," Elena told her.

"We did?" I asked.

"Then I should probably get dressed." Rose smiled before walking back upstairs.

"It's a bad idea," Rose told Elena once she was changed and Elena had explained how she wanted to find Klaus.

"No, it's not. From what Stefan told me, your friend Slater obviously has more information about Klaus. You and Damon just gave up before you got it." Elena argued.

"Because somebody blew up a coffee shop with us in it," I told her.

"There's more to learn. We just have to find a way to learn it." Elena tried to convince us.

"Why are you coming to me with this?" Rose asked.

"Because you owe me. One word from me, and Damon and Stefan could have killed you for kidnapping us." Elena told her raising an eyebrow.

"Or maybe it's because you know that they wouldn't want you doing this. And their moonstone caper gives you a chance to sneak away." Rose crossed her arms.

"We're having a disagreement, okay? They're willing to risk everyone that I love and I'm not." Elena shrugged her shoulders.

"They're just trying to protect you." Rose softened her tone.

"And you've proven that you couldn't care less whether I'm protected or not. So, we're back to you taking me to Slater." Rose sat down on the couch next to Elena.

"What exactly do you hope to achieve by this?"

"How would you like to be able to walk during the daylight?"

"I've been a slave to shadows for 500 years, what do you think?"

"I think I know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes to help, if you're willing to make a deal."