Part 40: 'Love you too babe bye.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*IN ELENA'S ROOM*
S2e02 'Brave new world.'

"I hate him," I told as we lay on her bed. Jeremy was at our feet.

"Trust me I do too," Elena told me. She looked pale.

"Are you ok?" I put my hand to her head.

"Yeah, fine. This whole thing has just got me stressed and,"

"She always gets sick when she's stressed," Jeremy answered for her.

"And what about you, you ok?" I mean Jeremy had literally died.

"As long as Damon stays the hell away I'll be great." He smiled up at me.

"I'm going to kick his ass if he comes within two feet of any of us," I told Jeremy.

"He should form a club." Jeremy joked. "The I hate Damon club."

"I like that." I laughed down at him. I looked over at Elena and she was staring into space, I grabbed her hand. She jumped and looked at me, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Right come on get up and go get showered and we'll go meet Bonnie." I pushed her into the bathroom. "You two you need out this house." I turned to Jeremy and he laughed leaving the room. We were ready and out of the house within the next hour. Jeremy went off to see his friends and me and Elena went to see Bonnie.

"It was freaky I mean Katherine looked just like you," Bonnie told Elena.

"Well, she is my ancestor." Elena sighed, some of the colours had returned to her face

"Yes but like Adeline's your ancestor and you don't look the same," Bonnie stated as if it was obvious.

"She didn't just resemble you as a family member would. She was you." They kept moving around and getting everything set up for today.

"I don't know. I can't explain it, okay? It's creepy. That's all I got." Elena obviously didn't want to talk about it. I'm bored.

"How do you know she's not out there pretending to be you." I need food or blood, or both.

"I don't. But I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss." Or maybe I need laid. It had been what, months? Since I came to Mystic Falls at least.

"Have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or since he went all obsessive on you?" Bonnie turned to me for the last bit.

"No Bonnie, I haven't," Elena responded not wanting to talk about it.

"I'm ignoring him for as long as possible," I responded throwing bags to the ring toss guy.

"I'm human. And I have to do human stuff, otherwise, I'm gonna go crazy."

"Actually technically, you're a doppelgänger so," I told her teasing.

"You know you still haven't explained what that is," Bonnie questioned.

"Thought we weren't allowed to talk about vampire-related stuff? And also I'm a vampire so is your boyfriend so can it be no Katherine or Damon talk instead of banning us all." I tried to change the subject.