Part 59: 'Perhaps it is his time to die.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*HOME*
S2e22'As I Lay Dying.'

After everything that had happened, I went home and immediately went to the bath to try and relax and wash the Klaus from my skin. After not even five minutes I heard shouting downstairs so I threw on some clothes and ran down to see Stefan and Damon shouting at each other.

"What the hell!" I shouted at the two of them.

"Tell her." Stefan bellowed.

"Adeline, I." Damon stopped and looked down.

"He got bit by Tyler Lockwood." My heart stopped and my eyes shot up to Damon, I started to walk toward Damon.

"I'm sorry Addie, but it's not that bad." He stopped talking when I slapped him across the face.

"You idiot, "I shouted. "How could you actually be this unbelievably dumb," I screamed at him. I turned to Stefan. "How do we fix it?"

"You can't," Damon responded. I turned to him and pushed him onto the sofa.

"You are going to sit on that damn sofa while I and your brother go and find a cure for your idiocy. Oh, wait there is no cure for that we will just focus on the wolf bite then." He scoffed but stayed sitting. "Call Elena," I told Stefan and he nodded. Damon went to object. "I will snap your neck," I warned.

"It's not a big deal Addie," He began.

"Not a big deal?!" I interrupted. "You don't get it, Damon, he took everything from me. My life, my home, my sister, my mother, my father and now what? I'm meant to let him take you too? No way in hell! So sit and Elena will take care of you. Because I swear to God if you die I will make Bonnie Bennet bring you back just so I can scream at you." I turned on my heal to walk to Stefan before he could answer.

He was on the phone with someone so I just waited.

"Witch House, come on." He told me grabbing his coat.

Once we got inside we saw Bonnie and she lit a candle and sat on the floor.

"I'm not sure this is going to work," Bonnie warned him.

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett. Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon." Stefan insisted.

"Let's just hope they want to." Bonnie pondered.

"Tell them they owe me one," I told her.

She cast a spell. The candles in the room suddenly started burning. Some voices start whispering around us.

"Bonnie? Bonnie?" Stefan exclaimed, worriedly. She opened her eyes.

"Emily." She responds.

"Old friend." I smiled.

"Why have you come here?" She questioned calmly.

"I need your help. I need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite." Stefan answered.

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything." She replied.