Part 46: 'Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*UNKNOWN*
S2e08 'Rose.'

My head was pounding for the second time today someone had knocked me out and it was starting to piss me off. Everything around me was still fuzzy, so I tried to focus on what I could feel. I was lying on something soft but not soft enough to be something in the Salvatore house. Everything started to clear up slowly so she opened her eyes and raised her head. It was then when she noticed Elena lying on another sofa, an obvious red mark painted one of her cheeks.

"Elena," I whispered out. Slowly shaking her shoulders. She suddenly jumped up and was breathing heavily so I sat with her until she calmed down. "Where are we?"

"I don't know there's a guy and this girl I think his name is Trevor." She's wrong.

"Trevor." I cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Yes." She replied unsurely. I burst out laughing and couldn't control myself. Elena jumped up and put her hand over my face. Shushing me. "What is it?" She asked concerned.

"The happiest and most stable I have ever been and this comes to bite me in the ass. It's perfect because I'm good. And I'm not scared." She looked at me even more concerned. "Come on."

I grabbed her hand and dragged her until I could hear voices, we edged as close as possible while remaining out of eyesight.

"How's the girl?" I recognised rose immediately,

"Still passed out," Trevor replied, I nearly gagged at the sight of him. I hate him.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" Rose looked different. She had been running as long as I had.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?" Called who? Klaus?

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works." I bit my lip.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?"

"They say he got it." Elijah! Fuck! We need to get out of here now.

"Wonderful and what?" Why is Elena here though?

"So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." They're gonna use her in the ritual!

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this." We really need out of here now.

"I'm sick of running!" Me too. Well not really, I've got Mystic Falls now.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." I wish you would die, Trevor.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free." At that moment Elena made the floorboard creak.

"You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" She screeched at Elena.

"Who's Elijah?" Elena asked clearly scared.

"Why don't you ask Adeline," Rose smirked.

"Bitch." I replied.

"He's your worst nightmare." She smirked.