Part 51: 'No that would be stupid.'

ADELINE P.O.V
*HOME*
S2e14'Crying Wolf.'

After the sleepover, I left to go home. Caroline seemed okay-ish. So I thought it was time for me to go home. I met Alaric on the way in.

"Have a great day, honey." Damon kissed some woman and she said hello to Alaric on the way out

"Oh. Hey, Alaric. Later." The woman said.

"My new girlfriend. Andie Star, action news." Damon bragged.

"It's not called action news," Alaric told him.

"I know. I just like saying it. Come on." Alaric and I walked in and Damon shut the door behind us, we walked into the living room.

"So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." Damon unrolled a dagger and showed it to us. "Said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals, if there's any truth in that." Damon handed the dagger to Alaric and Alaric takes it.

"So you think it's a setup?" I asked him taking the dagger off Alaric.

"It could be. Guy's a weasel. Wouldn't put anything past him." Damon snarked. He turned around and headed towards the bar.

"What are you up to today, Mr Saltzman?" Damon asked him sarcastically.

"Well, Jenna and I were supposed to go to her family's lake house, but somehow, we both got roped into doing this Historical Society thing at the Lockwoods." I could see something in Damon's head click.

"Where Elijah's the guest of honour," Damon smirked.

"Tell me you're not gonna kill him at the tea party." Alaric groaned.

"No. That would be stupid." Alaric and I gave each other a look. "I want to know his endgame before I kill him, but I do think it's time Elijah and I officially met. Damon annoyingly tapped Alaric with the dagger. Alaric looked on at him, clearly not amused and I laughed.

[The Historical Society's Tea Party has commenced. Elijah and Carol are speaking with each other as they sip their tea.]

"Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there." Carol asked Elijah politely.

"No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic." Elijah smiled.

"That's fascinating."

[Damon and Adeline enter the house. Jenna intercepts him.]

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Jenna came up to us. "Hey, Addie." Suddenly, Andie walked up to Jenna, Damon and I, notepad in hand. Damon looked over at her and smiled.

"Hi. You came." Andie sweetly smiled.

"Hi," Damon responded.

"Hi." Damon pecked Andie on the lips. Jenna looked at the two, surprised.

"Thanks for introducing us, Jenna." Damon walked out of the room. Andie smiled at Jenna and stands next to her as they watch Damon walk away.