61 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
61 ;; Do not take what is yours

Just a nude by Savaginity61 ;; Do not take what is yours

January 6th, 2019

"How you feeling?" Hyunjin asked in his hoarse voice as he saw Jimin sitting up, now sober enough.

Jimin stayed silent, not having it in him to respond. What could he say? That he felt dead? Wanted to die? Felt like he was a piece of shit who couldn't protect his own sister?

"We're too late for classes. So we are going to skip them." Hyunjin said, walking inside the dorm, shrugging off his coat. "I got you some bagels and juice. Wash yourself. We need to go somewhere."

"I don't want to go anywhere." Jimin said in his deep, rough voice.

Hyunjin legit stared at him.

"Don't you want to know what happened to your sister?"

"No." Jimin said, immediately. "I don't think I have enough life left in me to find that out."

"Park Jimin." Hyunjin said sternly, walking close to Jimin's bed. "I'm not going to force you to come with me or tell you it's all going to be fine. It is never going to be fine. I'm not going to tell you 'it's not your fault' because that's clearly not what you want to hear."

He sat down on the chair, leaning close to Jimin.

"But I'm going to find out what happened to Doori. Or why is she even called Doori when her name is Naeun. I'm going to find out what exactly happened between her and Jongin for Hoseok to kill him. And I don't care how hard and dangerous it is going to be."

Hyunjin paused, staring at Jimin.

"We failed to protect our loved ones. But I'm not going to sit on my ass when I know they did not even get to have a fair death. That's a shame to their mere death." he said. "So if you want to join me, you are welcome. But I am going to find the truth nonetheless."

That hit Jimin hard. He could relate. He couldn't protect his loved ones too. But if he failed to even help them have a respectable death, he'd never forgive himself.

"Truth is an illusion, Hyunjin." Jimin said. "It does not exist. It's just a fragment of everyone's mind. Then why do we chase after this illusion?"

"Because this illusion does not know what's fair and unfair; what's right and wrong. When you are caught up in the illusion, you are caught up in your own mind."

And when everyone's caught up in that illusion, their truths change. What's fair to him, would be unfair to her. What's right to him, would be wrong to someone.

We are all just lost in our own minds, dragging others with us in hopes of finding a way out.

We're all lost. In some way or other.

 In some way or other