51 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
51 ;; Do not sit together

Just a nude by Savaginity51 ;; Do not sit together

January 3rd, 2019

Jimin didn't know what to do. He was so confused. What the hell was happening?

His head was filled with so many questions. He felt a lot of emotions at the same time too. And he went to the first person who crossed his mind.

Room 11.

He knocked on the door and waited for him to open up. After a while, the door opened and revealed a very confused Hyunjin.

"Jimin? What are you doing here this late?"

"I need to talk to you." he said, letting himself into his room. His room smelt like chinese incense sticks, his walls filled with asian posters, floor comparatively clean.

"Sure....is everything okay?" Hyunjin asked, a little worried as he closed the door and walked to Jimin.

Jimin stared at him, taking a deep breath. He pulled his phone out and showed Hyunjin the list he had found.

"Doori was never sent to prison." he said. Hyunjin frowned as he stared at the screen. He then looked at Jimin.

"Jimin, it wasn't confirmed that she was went to prison. She just got expelled. It's not a big deal."

"No, it is, Hyunjin." Jimin looked at him, seriously. "She didn't sell any drugs to Taehyung. It's all bullshit. It's all rumours."

Hyunjin frowned.

"Taehyung? How do you know Taehyung?"

"I know everything, okay?" Jimin said, his tone getting a little impatient. Well, he had the right to feel that way. The moment he thought everything was over, this happens. And he had to lean into someone or he might lose his mind. He knew he just met Hyunjin, but he needed someone right now. "I know everything about Taehyung. I know everything about the murders in this college. Everyone thinks Taehyung died due to overdose of drugs but no, he was killed. But no one talked much about his death because Hoseok committed suicide the n—"

"Taehyung was killed?"

"Yes, he was. I know you wouldn't believe me but he isn't a very amazing person, Hyunjin. He is—"

"Jimin..."

"He's a fucking psychopath. He was obsessed with Hoseok. He w—"

"TAEHYUNG ISN'T EVEN REAL, JIMIN!"

Jimin froze, his whole world crashing. The air in his lungs knocked out, his body about to collapse any time.

"W-what?"

Hyunjin stared at him, his own eyes narrowing into slits, filled with unfathomable emotions.

"Taehyung is just a personality, Jimin." Hyunjin said.

"W-what personality?"

"Kim Jongin's alter ego. He is not real. Never was real."

;)

;)

And that's why his name was not on the list. because he wasn't real. also, welcome to the psychological phase of the book.

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a mental health condition. People with DID have two or more separate identities. These personalities control their behavior at different times. Each identity has its own personal history, traits, likes and dislikes. DID can lead to gaps in memory and hallucinations. DID is usually the result of sexual or physical abuse during childhood. Sometimes it develops in response to a natural disaster or other traumatic events like combat. The disorder is a way for someone to distance or detach themselves from trauma.

Do check the web to educate yourself about this more. DO NOT believe in movies or illogical books. DID patient is NOT a psychopath.