14 messages received 💬

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity
14 ;; Do not take what isn't yours

JUST A NUDE by Savaginity14 ;; Do not take what isn't yours

November 11th, 2018

Jimin's head was muddled on his way to Namjoon's house. Apparently, that's where he was murdered. When he reached his house, cars with blue and red sirens were on the driveway.

He already wanted to go back to his dorm and never come out.

But he took a step on the porch, nonetheless. The entire house was buzzing with various officers. Police, detectives, forensic department etcetera.

"Park Jimin?" Someone called him. He turned to see an officer, looking as if he was waiting for him.

"Officer Eun?" Jimin guessed. The man nodded and ushered Jimin to the living room. That was where Namjoon was murdered.

He led him under the yellow caution tapes. And Jimin gasped at the sight.

Because right in front of him was the corpse of Kim Namjoon, sitting on a couch with only the whites of his eyes visible. Jimin clasped his hands against his mouth.

Namjoon was sat on the couch, his head reclined back where a big red cut was across his neck, blood dripping down from it. A novel titled 'Twilight' was on the coffee table beside his mug. On the floor, his vases of freesia were scattered with droplets of blood all over. His television in the front had multiple cracks but it was glitching at a movie scene. A particular scene with some park and fair.

Jimin noted every single detail.

"We couldn't find the murderer. But we guessed he was killed from the back. He must have broken his vases while trying to get free from the murderer."

Eun went on. But Jimin just stood there, frozen.

"His phone was on the coffee table next to that book. We checked it thoroughly for fingerprints and all but found nothing. Except that you were the last person to send him a—um...message."

Only at that, Jimin turned his head and scrunched his eyebrows.

"A nude. You sent him a nude, Mr. Park and that's the last message on his phone. We called you because it felt...personal."

Jimin could feel his heart bang in his chest. He could feel his lungs and knees about to give out yet again.

"We barely know each other." he answered. "Can I see his phone?" he demanded in a choke.

Officer Eun nodded and shoved his gloved hand into his pocket, pulling out Namjoon's phone. He fumbled with it before showing Jimin the text.

Jimin gasped because that was the exact nude he once sent to Yoongi before he died.

"Mr. Park, do you know something about this?" Officer Eun asked, waving the phone in Jimin's face.

After two seconds, Jimin shook his head slowly.

Then he was asked certain questions to which he was all blatant. He made sure he didn't slip any unnecessary answers. He said it was like a hook up and he didn't know Namjoon personally. Lada lada lada. They let him go after.

One look at Namjoon, Jimin decided.

He was going to find this killer soon.

Wiping his tears, he pulled out his phone and took few shots for future references. He asked officer Eun for Namjoon's phone but he said that he was not allowed to give him. But Jimin waited for the right time and stole the phone. What? They found no clue with the murder. Officer Eun said that they would probably close the case since thre was no fingerprints at the spot or any clues. At least this might help him.

He quickly rushed out the door before anyone could suspect anything. But he remembered something.

Slowly he turned to the door and watched the number 28 turn into 18.