62 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
62 ;; Do not ask him nothing

Just a nude by Savaginity62 ;; Do not ask him nothing

January 6th, 2019

"Can I help you?" the lady asked, a warm smile taking up her features. She was quite old, probably in her early sixties or something, strands of silver hair flecked here and there, skin a little puckered.

"Mrs. Oh? Oh Jiwon?" Hyunjin asked.

Naeun had to be adopted from her foster home, by the Oh parents, thus changing her name. That had to be the only way. It was obvious. And after that, she continued to study in Saint Mary's convent and graduated. That was why she had their names in the parents section and this school in its section. That was also the reason why it sounded familiar. Because back when Jimin was young, that's where his sister studied.

Now, the Oh couple could tell them what happened to their adopted daughter. Or at least tell them what those Seokjin and Namjoon bastards told them to cover Tarhyung's death.

"Yes, that would be me. How can I help you, dear?" she asked, humbly.

"I'm Hyunjin and this is my friend Jimin." he said, pointing at the latter. "We are here to know what happened to your daughter Doori."

A ghostly pallor took over the woman, Jiwon's face. Her eyes filled with emotions, as though it was painful to even remember it.

"I'm Park Jimin. Doori, or should I call her Naeun, her younger brother."

Her eyes widened, a small gasp escaping her lips.

"Y-you are alive." she breathed.

"I am."

"Oh God," She clutched her chest. "Come on in, dear."

"Me and my husband adopted Naeun from Camille's Foster House when she was twelve

"Me and my husband adopted Naeun from Camille's Foster House when she was twelve. She was beautiful and kind. She caught our eyes instantly. And when we came to know what happened to her before, we were so shattered. We just wanted to help her. So we took her in with us."

Jimin's heart warmed a little, his eyes welling up with tears when he realised at least she had quite a humble family to take care of her.

"Growing up was hard for her. But she was so strong, always smiled to hide her pain. However, we knew it was hard for her. We were proud of her for fighting with her depression and anxiety. But she had drug addiction that she tried very much to give up, although couldn't."

Jimin's heart clenched. It was from the abuse. It was all because of that Yoonbin bastard.

"We took her to therapists to help her with drug addiction. She was getting better, however she still had slight substance influence. Me and my husband are philanthropists. After my husband...passed away finance was tight for us. So...I-I could only get her into Gangnam Park College. And th-at is my biggest regret." she said, crying a little.

Jimin's heart fell. No, no, no, no. So his sister wasn't safe. Her sister was....Oh God.

"What happened to her?" Hyunjin asked.

"She agreed to stay in the dorms due to the heavy transportation expense despite the fact that no woman was there. I let my girl all alone there." she said, wiping her cheeks, her voice thick with tears. "On May 8th, I would never forget that night, I got the call that sh-she was—"

No no no, please, please, no. Don't say it.

"She wa-was stabbed by one of her college mates when she was stoned. How brutal and monstrous— I lost my babygirl. Just like that. It was my mistake to put her in that college to face the debts even when she hadn't got ridden of her addiction. B-but I lost her. It was my mistake, my—" she started to cry. Hyunjin gave her a pitiful look before moving to sit beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. Jiwon cried a little, holding her handkerchief to her face.

Meanwhile, Jimin sat there, his heart shattered. How many people had he failed to protect? How many people will he lose? Just to think what Naeun went through, made him want to end his own life. He felt dead inside. He already had a feeling that his sister was not okay, or worse could be dead. But he didn't expect her to be murdered—Oh God.

"Th-he chancellor said he will send me monthly pension in memory of my daughter. " Jiwon said, voice now a little stable. Yes, of course, they would pay her in a way to make her not want to dig into the case. "The po-lice said that they had already taken care of the...monster! Who did that to my daughter with the help of Doori's boyfriend."

"Doori's boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked, knowingly.

"Yes, her dance partner. She had brought him home a few times. But I haven't seen him after everything happened."

Hoseok. So Jimin was right.

"Who was the...um....one who did that to her?"

They were right then. Hoseok was indeed Doori's boyfriend. Nobody knew about them but Taehyung, because Hoseok told him as a friend when he rejected him. He wa—

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.

Doori was the lamb that got caught among the other boys in the dorms, all alone. And Hoseok was the lion. Jesus!

And the different stories Namjoon and Seokjin had told everyone, was just to keep Jongin in the right light. How smart the stories were, powerful enough to deceive everyone.

Hold up.

If Hoseok killed Taehyung then was it—

"A kid named Kai from her class. The police officer said he was sent to prison after."