54 messages received 💬

Just a nude by Savaginity
54 ;; Do not be in disbelief

Just a nude by Savaginity54 ;; Do not be in disbelief

January 4th, 2019

Taehyung was Seokjin's brother?!

Why the fuck didn't Seokjin tell him that? Oh my God.

Chills ran down Jimin's spine as it dawned on him. He couldn't believe Seokjin didn't tell him. He really trusted him. He thought he was innocent. What else was he hiding? The fact that he betrayed him made Jimin's insides coil.

That moment, he just wished Yoongi was here. He just wished he didn't delete the photo and stayed with Jimin. Because he missed him.

What did Taehyung do for Hoseok to kill him? They had to start from there. Only then they could find out the other stuff. But again, with Doori it made Jimin wonder. Maybe she was the bridge for them all? Maybe she w—

Idk why he even goes after Hoseok when he said he liked someone else. They might not have gone public but still, Hoseok is never going to reciprocate Tae's feelings.

Holy shit! Maybe Doori was the one Hoseok liked? Jungkook mentioned in his diary that they didn't go public. But Hoseok had told Taehyung, his friend. And that was how Jungkook knew.

"You remember anything about Hoseok and Doori dating?" Jimin asked Hyunjin as the two of them got into the cab.

"Not that I knew of. But she was a dance major too and she was Hoseok's dance partner.  She was also the president of the college. I don't know if they dated, though. Besides, every guy had their eyes on Doori."

That made more sense now. Dance partners. And Hoseok said he was the vice president of the college. So the two of them had been together in the student parliament of the college council. Maybe Hoseok indeed liked her.

"Why so?" Jimin asked.

"Because she was the only girl to stay in the dorms." Hyunjin shrugged. "Guys loved her. She was cool. That's why it was the talk of the college when she got expelled. Because everyone knew her. She used to do coke very often back then. So nobody was surprised when they heard she got expelled for selling drugs."

Now, Doori's picture was getting brighter in the story. She really did play an important role here. Seokjin and Namjoon included her in the drug cover up story, that was popular. Then Hoseok's suicide story, where a nude was spread. Both these stories practically made people care less about Taehyung's death. If Jimin was right, Seokjin and Namjoon must have spread the nudes too.

Now the question remained;

What was Seokjin and Namjoon trying to hide in Taehyung's death?

"We're here." the cab driver chided. The two boys got out of the car, paid for their ride before walking into the building in front of them.